yesundaseot

"you need to leave jungkook" jimin says softly once light seeps through the room, the younger stirring in sleep and clinging onto jimin tighter. adrenaline creeps up in the male, it's his surgery today.

"baby, wake up" he pats the latter's cheek lightly, taking a moment to bask in jungkook by his side. it might be his last.

eyes finally fluttered awake, brown orbs staring at him deeply; affectionately, longingly as if he knows what jimin is thinking about.

"morning" he places a chaste kiss on his forehead before stretching, sitting up on the bed and pulling jimin into his arms.

"you make my heart race all the time" he silently confesses, kisses jimin's head and lets it linger there.

"funny because you make my heart race all the time" jimin can feel the smile, and he smiles too before pulling away, once again telling his boyfriend he has to leave.

"i-" jungkook doesn't know what to say. he thought about it, how he will tell jimin that he loves him so much and even if he dies he will always be in his heart but seeing him now, being so close, the words got choked up and jungkook can't do anything.

"i know jungkook, i know" he shouldn't cry, he really shouldn't so jungkook bites his lips so hard, hands clenching as he looks down when hands held his face and pulled him up.

"don't worry about me, i love you" it was a soft kiss, unlike what jungkook thought it would be; full of bitter sweet love and searing passion.

"i'll see you soon?" it comes out as a question because jungkook doesn't know. jimin doesn't know. all they can do is wait till the time comes.

jimin gives another peck in reply before taehyung comes in and ushers jungkook out politely. once he sees no sight of the younger, his heart feels heavy. he feels numb all of a sudden and even when taehyung pricked his skin and collects his blood, he doesn't feel it. he just stares out blankly.

"don't think about it jimin, i know you can do it" he turns, seeing taehyung giving him a smile before placing a band-aid on his wrist. he takes out a wheelchair and helps jimin on it, pushing him to have his scan with seokjin.

jungkook paces around his room, he was told he could be discharged so he collected all his items and changed back into regular clothes after having a final check up by doctor namjoon, the younger thanking him before leaving. he also thanked yoongi and enveloped him in a hug, the older smiling as well and telling him to always stay in touch.

so many thoughts are running through his mind that he can't think. will jimin live? will he get to spend the entire life of his devoted to the older? will he still be able to love him?

when he enters his boyfriend's room again, he's gone. jungkook sighs before placing his things down on the table. he could go home, he had an apartment in the vibrant city of seoul his parents bought for him before they died. he could catch with the two years of his life in the hospital, he could spoil himself because he's wealthy enough thanks to his parents, he could leave right now, but he didn't.

not until he gets to see jimin.

jimin's getting his surgery soon, he entered the operation theatre and feels anxiety rushing in his veins. seokjin tells to calm down and take a breather while he sets things up.

taehyung and yoongi are in there as well, wearing the mask and scrubs, talking and calming jimin down in the meantime.

jungkook went to find him but was told by seokjin it's best to refrain from meeting him so he waits outside the room, legs bouncing slight as he held his hands together.

"i'll start now jimin. i'll give you morphine so that you won't feel the pain and eventually you're going to fall asleep, with me so far?"

"yes, that's good to know i won't have to see it happening" he chuckles dryly but no one replied him.

when yoongi injects the drug into him, it didn't take long for the male to pass out and the doctor takes a deep breath before starting. the main point is too take out the tumor in the lungs so he starts by making an incision and once he started, everything became a blur as his hands moved as to how he had practiced.

it was two hours later seokjin stepped out of the theatre, removing his gloves and mask only to see jungkook coming up to him.

jungkook sees the look in the doctor's face but no words came out from his own mouth. seokjin finally looks at him and it dawns on jungkook that nothing is positive about it.

"i'm so sorry but i tried-" his mind slurs and the last thing he heard was "he's not with us anymore" before his vision turns black and his heart breaks painfully.

happy 2k17 i love all of you.