yesunyeoseot

when jungkook wakes up, all he can see is the blinding white lights above him. as he sat up, he sees yoongi at the seat next to him, reading a book. yoongi seemed to notice and looked up, closing his book.

"finally awake?" jungkook groans, adjusting to the lights when he remembers.

"jimin, i need to see jimin. yoongi get this off me" he tries to take the needle off but yoongi slaps his hand, doing it for him as he jumps out of the bed.

"where the fuck is he yoongi" he asks, mixed emotions swelling up in him as he can still feel his heart breaking.

"calm down jungkook"

"calm down? calm down? yoongi he's dead and you're telling me to calm the fuck down?" there's angry tears dripping down his face and he covers it with his hands as he breaks down, yoongi pulling him in and rubbing his back.

"i'll bring you to him. he's not yet moved" jungkook nods silently, following the nurse blindly.

it failed, the surgery failed and all jungkook could feel is how his world is ten shades darker and how everything seems lifeless or is it just him.

yoongi brings him to a room, opening the door and telling him he'll leave him alone. jungkook walks in with his head down, not strong enough to look just yet. he hears the click of the door closing and slowly brings his head up, seeing the bed empty. he's about to start yelling at yoongi again, telling him not to play around and bring him to see jimin when arms were wrapped around his waist as a chin was placed onto his shoulder.

"why are you crying baby?"

yikessss