Tell-tale Signs (Part 2)

A piece of Star's faceplate is left in the middle of nowhere, pitch black, with shards and bones surrounded to it.

Going back to Ria.

After Ria had cooked and prepared dinner for her family, she called her parents for dinner.

"Mom, Dad! Come to dinner!"
"Yes Sweetie!"

Her parents arrived on their dining room. They started eating, had a convo between the family, and happily finished their dinner.

Ria proceeded to the kitchen to wash the dishes. As she finished washing the dishes, her parents came in.

"Ria, can you join us in the living room? We have something to talk about."
"Yeah sure, I'll go."

Ria and Queen Epsilon walked towards the living room. The queen had some pictures shown to her. It was a blonde girl with hearts, looks cheerful, and has a magic wand.

"Ria, this is your long-lost sister. Star Butterfly."
"WUTT!!?? I do have a sister?" mixed reactions occur for Ria.
The Queen started to tell something to Ria.

"Ria, please listen to me."

"The Queen and the King of Mewni are your biological parents. When an unfortunate accident happened, your parents left unconscious. You have survived then, I took you from them, raised you like our real daughter, and I never disclosed the information about you. I am one of her public staff before I'm became the Queen here in Skâja. When they blamed me from taking you away from them, they sent me to Skâja. I have met Beta, the king of this planet. When he saw me devastated, left empty-handed, he sheltered me, comforted me, and fed me. I became the Queen after 8 days. Skâja has no Queen for over a year or so."
"Ria (the Queen crying), please forgive me for taking you away from them. For hiding the truth about your identity. I don't want you to live alone, without your parents. Your real name is Sangria Butterfly. You are the older sister of Star Butterfly."
"Mom, Dad, I forgive you. Thank you for raising me like a real daughter. I love both of you, and I'll return the favor to you in return."
The three cried and hugged.

HOW EMOTIONAL THIS PART, WAS IT? FOR MY OWN POINT, I LIKE THIS PART BETTER.