Ria-nited at Last

The sisters are reunited at last. They loved each other, forgave each other, and promised that they will never be drifted from each other.

Upon celebrating their first reunion of the sisters, a call from the magic mirror of Star's appeared. It's the Mewni Monarch, asking if everything was all right.

"Mom, Dad, I'm gonna introduce you to someone. This is Ria, my long lost sister. She works as my teacher in Echo Creek. She found my lost faceplate."
The parents cried that they saw their long-lost daughter.
"Sangria! You've all grewn up! You look beautiful!"
"You are my real parents."
"Yes you are. Had Epsee took care of you?"
"Yes. She died by execution. Please forgive her for what she had done to you in the past. She took care of me, loved me like a real daughter."
"My dear Ria, it's been 18 years. We forgave her, and may the angels guide her on heaven."
"Come and celebrate our first family reunion."

And so, Ria and Star went to Mewni, arriving at their home, the Butterfly Castle, united with their parents, and of course Ria.

Ria coronated as the Lady of Mewni.
Star still coronated as the Princess of Mewni.

For her first decree here on Mewni, she wanted all the citizens of Mewni, Skâja, Earth, and all the planets to have world peace. She wanted all the orphaned children to have a chance to live and love by their new parents.

Her first decree turned out to be great. Skâja became very progressive. Abolished poverty. No citizens died. Just a wonderful and habitable place to live.

And so, the poor and aspiring Ria is now Lady Sangria Butterfly of Mewni.

---

How was it? Did it turned out great? Do you like my story? Well, it took only 20 hours to do it. Sorry for a little bad of English grammar. Leave a comment when you are done reading it.

I'll make the chronological order of events about the story next week or earlier. Stay tuned!

:D