Moment of Truth

A week later.

Marissa (Ria) comfortably survived Earth, with her Earth friends. Marissa (Ria) started her first History lesson. Students didn't find boring.

"OK Class, For your Quiz, please study the World Map."
"Goodbye students."
After the class, Ria asked Star to come to her office. Star replied a yes.

"Ms. Butterfly, I need you to talk. In my office."
Star felt that she did something wrong, gulped and replied, "Yes Maam."

Ria and Star went to the faculty. Ria had something to say.

"Ms. Butterfly, i mean Star, is this yours?" referring to the half of the faceplate.
"Yes, Ms. Marissa."
"I saw you fighting Toffee. In Ludo's castle. With a human. Marco."
"HOW ON EARTH DID YOU KNOW?", Star angered and cried.

"Listen, my child. I'm your long lost sister. Your parents left unconscious by the accident. Her public staff, Epsilon, which is my surrogate mother, picked me up, raised like their real daughter, and loved me. My parents died by execution. I left Skâja, went to Mewni to find you, bumped to your parents, found a shelter, and my friend told that you are here on Earth. Using the dimensional scissors my parents gave to me, I snipped a way to Mewni and on Earth. I had to change my real name, Sangria, to Marissa to prevent you from surprising unexpectedly. Forgive me for not saying this to you before. I love you, Star, I love you as my sister."

Star cried emotionally, and the two hugged.

"Oh... You are my long lost sister?"
"Yes."
"Huhuhuhu...."

---
I felt happy and emotional that Ria and Star finally united.