The Journey to Find Star

While Ria lives with her friend Chia, Ria looked something at the window. The tower, like you see on SVTFOE, is very tall.

Chia saw Ria fidgeting at something.

"Ria, what is that?"
"It's the half of the faceplate of Star's."
"She fought a monster. She saved a human."
"Yes, Star is known for fighting monsters. She lives currently on Earth."

Ria hoped that she could give the half of the faceplate to Star on Earth.

After a third of a year, Ria bid farewell to Chia, thanking her for everything. Chia gave Ria a new phone mirror. In Skâja, telecommunications are only for Ministry - Monarch relations. Civilians are banned to use it, but here in Mewni, everyone is obliged to have one.

"Chia, thank you for being a nice friend to me, my first point in the search of my sister."
"If you need anything Ria, we can call each other through the mirror."
"See you again."

Ria left Chia's house, walked along the way, and accidentally bumped to the Mewni monarch.

"Your Highness, pardon me for bumping you!"
"Your Majesty, pardon me!"

The King and Queen pardoned her, and at the same time felt suspicious. Will they sense that their long lost daughter was right in front of her?

"Say, do you know Epsilon?", said the King
"Uhmmm... Yeah. Supposed so. She died."
"Ouch. I'm sorry for your loss. Here, have some money to buy anything you want.

Ria continued to walk, until she snipped a portal and went to Earth. She landed in Echo Creek, saw Star there, along with a human named Marco.

While then, Ria thinks a plan on how to cover her identity without sensing Star Butterfly that she is alive.