Arranged

"Honey! Please come down,we need to talk!" My mom shouted to me as i got up from my bed.

"Yeah,i'm coming!" As i got downstairs,my parents looked excited.

Well,now i know bad things will happen.

"Whats up?" I asked.

"We got news for you,honey.." they smiled and looked at each other.

"you are engaged to someone." She said.

Wow..just great..just..ugh.

"Are you kidding me,mom?!" I said angrily."what the hell.."

"Why? Its the perfect time for you to be engaged,honey." She said.

Yeah,perfect time my ass. I know every friend of mine already have their 'partners' and i dont..tsk

"I'm still in college,and i have to think about studies first..we got an exam next month." I said trying to be calm as i sighed.

"Saturday,we are going to meet them at the dinner arrangement." She forced. She is getting on my nerves.

"Saturday..wait,SATURDAY?!" I shouted.

"Yeah,and don't shout too loud,the maids are sleeping over." She said.

"But,moom~ i need to take a good rest on saturdayy~~" i whined cutely.

"No,sorry,honey. I know you are going to play games..i am not going to let this slip away." She said. "And by the way,the boy is sweet,rich and smart..and kind.." she said with a smile.

well i guess i should trust her in this situation..

"Okay,i understand." With a frown on my face.

"Honey,you okay?" My dad asked.

Nope!

"Y-yeah.." i lied .

My instinct says that there is something wrong..i guess its just my brain getting all heated up with loads of thoughts.

I got to my bedroom.

But hey,atleast i have a partner by my side when i got nobody..look in the bright side,jion ( your name is kim jion,sorry for not telling earlier.)..atleast...atleast..i was about to continue but i got sleepy and slept..

--next morning--

My alarm wakes me up at 10.00 at weekends,well today is gonna be a great,maybe not so great day since its raining in the morning..oh,i forgot that its almost christmas and holidays are coming,i'm finally free from that jerk 'jeon jungkook',he is such an asshole..he acts rudely,coldly and he even bullied me,i did nothing wrong for god sake!

That man always gets me boiled up everytime i see him,gotta admit that he's handsome,smart,but other than that,he is just an evil,cold,arrogant,two-masked guy. Even thinking about him making me having headache.

"Honey? Breakfast is ready." My mom said while opening the door.Poking her head inside to see me.

"Yeah,5 more minutes,mom..i just need to tie my hair." I said.

"Sure,i'll be waiting." I heard she chuckles..sometimes she's weird,i don't get her.

As i got downstairs,i caught my mom was talking to my dad,so i was eavesdropping,sorry mom and dad,i just need to,i'm a curious type of child..

//The conversation//

Mom : honey,i'm so excited to meet the family.

Dad : me too,i hope she accepted them..i'm really afraid since jion is a really tempered girl. haha..uri daughter is the best.

Mom : aww,thats so sweet of you..i know you worry about her so much,i know how much you love her,or lemme correct it, 'WE' loved her,but she has no choice but to accept or she will have no future and everything..

Dad : i know..i just dont want to put her into a lot of pressure first since she is still our baby girl.

// end of conversation //

Aww dad...i love you too!! And mom too!! As i was walking while my head is somewhere else,i accidentally slipped and my hands skin was peeled,not to much,its just a small tiny little skin peeled,no biggy..

"Honey,you okay?!" My dad said with worried eyes.

"I'm fine,its just my little clumsiness is starting again." I rolled my eyes as my dad laughs.

"Haha,my daughter is totally the best mood booster!" As he patted my head.

[Time skip]

What time is this? 7? my mom said that the 'meet up' was at 8..and they are already busy doing this and that in my room..my room ain't no make-up booth!

"Mom,dad,get out! I'm changing my clothes!" I said as i drag them out,i felt so sorry..

Sorry that our family looked like it consist of many childrens here..we are always like this..and i loved the way it stays. As i was getting ready,i was wearing a cream and black coloured dress with patterns in it..okay,i totally am not good at explaining stuff,am i? I'm just really bad at explaining.I had to admit it.

There,it looks like that

There,it looks like that..i am such an ugly and unprofessional fashionista..poor me

[Time skip]

We finally arrived at the restaurant,seems like we are too early..we have to wait for like 10 minutes until they arrived,they said to my mom..so we wait.

_____________

Well,this is where we stop...who is her soon-to-be-husband? Is it too obvious? Yes!!

Well..have nothing to say.

Lots of love,

Kookie_Js