Baby

**9 months later**

My belly is very big. Like i'm carrying 5 babies along with me. But the doctor said that we will have twins. But he didn't know the gender yet. Suddenly i felt pain,i think the baby is coming. Ughhhh~

"JEON JUNGKOOK!"  I yelled and he got out of our bedroom.

"Is it time?" He said and i nodded.

We arrived at the hospital about 15 minutes..15 minutes of pain in the ass.

The nurses came rushing and i got to the room.

"Push a bit harder,Mrs.Jeon." the doctor said.

About 100000000000000 years later. I heard crying sounds..2 crying sounds. Mmmm~ my kids..

"Good job,jionnie." Jungkook kissed my forehead.

"Hello,Mrs and Mr.Jeon. congratulation,you got twin sisters." She said.

"Sisters? Girls??" I asked. My parents always wanted a girl..i smiled.

"Which one is the older sister?" Jungkook asked.

"This one and this one is 5 minutes late,so make this the sister." She said. "I'll be taking my leave." She bowed and left.

"Jungkook-ah..lets name it." I said.

"You name it. We promised if it's a girl,you would name it and if a boy,i would name it." He said. Ah,i remember the promise (which i forgot to add)

"Lets name it..hana and hara." I said.

"Jeon hana..and jeon hara." He said. "Perfect. I like it" he smiled.

"Mm..the older one is hara and her little sister is hana." I said.

"Lets find where the difference are at." He said.

We found out that they have this black little cute dot on their neck. Hana is on the right and hara is on the left.

"They kinda look like you..and me." He said.

"Tsk,of course they do. We're their parent's!" I said.

**5 years later**
--Summer--
(Sorry i didn't make a christmas chapter. I wans't planning to do it. Forgive me ;-;)

We finished our school 4 years ago. The graduation was great. They congrats us with our marriage and the baby. Hana and hara grew up really fast. They are 5 year olds now. Cute af. I'm a 24 y/o mother. Jungkook is working at his dad's company. Jaemin is at Korea and she's living with jimin. Halla is with hoseok in korea too. I'm still in Japan. Imma go back to korea about 2 more weeks.

"Hara-ya,hana-ya. Dinner's ready!" I said. They got down,running. Aw cute. I smiled looking at them and they smiled back.

"Hello,sweethearts. Ready to eat?" I smiled.

"Noo! We want daddy to eat with us!" Hana said.

"Yes. Daddy." Hana said.

I just smiled at their cute whines. I called jungkook.

(>=caller)
(<picker)

>helloo?
<yesss?
>your princesses wants to eat with you.
<okay. I'll be back in 2 minutes. Just gotta turn and i'm there.
>see you,then.
<jion-ah.
>hm?
<i love you.
>that's so sudden. I love you too.
<bye.
>bye.

*toot*

"Wait for daddy,okay? He's gonna be here." I smiled and they nodded. I seriously raised two princesses. Hmmm~