Next Week

I ran to the door and opened it. My eyes widened and they looked suprised that i stayed here. Suddenly,their shocked expression is replaced by a sweet wide smile. It was my and his parents.

"Hello,dear. Why are you still here?" Mrs.Jeon said. Duuh.

"Come in,we'll talk about it." I said.

"Thank you." They said and enter the house.

"Jungkook! Why are you a couch potato?!" Mr.Jeon joked but jungkook seemed unhappy. I guess because he got slapped by his parents..

"Oh,hello Mrs and Mr.Kim." He stood up and bow to my parents. Not even caring to greet his parents.

"Jungkook..why are you being like this." Mrs.Jeon said.

"What are you doing here?" He said,coldly.

"Uhm,you guys can talk it out. I'll make tea." I said.

I got to the kitchen and make some tea. I felt nervous. What if they asked me why am i still here(they did-_-)?? What do i say?? Ugh. I got out of the kitchen,serving them the tea. The atmosphere isn't good. Everyone is staring at me is making it worse.

I sat down beside jungkook and he just stares at me,trying to communicate..maybe..so i looked up to him and saw his pure black eyes again. Usually his eyes is black and added a bit of brown colour in it,but now..it's just...black.

"So,why are you still here? I thought you wanted to cancel and leave." Mrs.Jeon said.

"A-are you gonna be happy if i leave? did you already find a new bride for jungkook?" I stuttered.

"No..that's not what i mean and you know that..we are just sad that you are leaving but shocked to see you didn't. Aren't you the one who wanted to cancel the marriage..?" Mrs.Jeon said.

"Yes,i do.." I paused,i can feel jungkook staring at me. "But i want to take it back." I said.

They looked shocked.

"What?" Mr.Jeon said.

"I said,i wanted to take back my word for canceling,i uncancel the marriage." I said,smiling.

"Thank you!" His parents said as they hugged me tight,mom and dad looking relieved. I looked at jungkook and he smirked at me but still,i can see sadness in his pure black eyes that have no touch of brown coloured,it looks scary if you think a lot about it,so i decided to ignore it.

"It's okay." I said while patting their backs.

They sat back to their own places and smile is plastered on our parents faces.

"What are you guys doing? Coming here so late,again.." i said,smirking.

"Well,we actually wanted to tell jungkook to plead you to marry him." Mrs.Jeon said,my eyes widened.

"But how are you gonna come and visit me while you guys know that even my parents don't know where i am?" I asked.

"Honey,there is this thing called gps,where we can see where you are at." They said.

"Oh.." i blushed,embarrassed.

"And if that happens,i wouldn't obey what you say anyway." Jungkook said.

"Jungkook..we're sorry,okay?" The jeons looked a sad.

"I can't tolerate you anymore." He said.

"But..why?" They said.

"Made me broke up with the only girl i like,seperate me from her,and slapping me..does that look like i can forgive you?!" He raised his voice.

'The only girl i like' well that girl is so lucky to have a man who likes her like this.