Back to Normal

'I already have a girlfriend'  that words echoes inside my mind.My heart dropped and it felt like a million tiny sharp glasses are stabbing me.Jungkook-ah...why?

I stood frozen,didn't even move nor blink..i Don't know what to say..all of my body parts seems numb,it feels like i'm already dead. I....i..

"Haha! Look at you!" He said while laughing.

"What..." i said blankly..i don't know why is this funny to him..

"I was just kidding!" He kept laughing.

I furrowed my eyebrow,"DON'T YOU EVER PLAY WITH MY HEART EVER AGAIN!" I shouted and stormed off to the bedroom,which was stupid because i know we sleep here,but he is sleeping outside tonight!

The door creaked,ugh,i forgot to lock the damn door.Im so fkin stupid.Wow,my first time cursing,i'm finally growing up..to a punk!

"Jionnie..?" He said.

"What do you want!" I slightly shouted,coldly.

"I'm sorry...i shouldn't have done that..i don't know that it would hurt you.." he said with a soft,pity sound..i ain't gonna fall for that!

"Go away!" I said while staring scarily at him and get closer,he stepped back and i slam the door infront him. Tears started to form and roll down my cheeks,i cry quietly,i dont want him to worry me.

***next morning***

I woke up from my alarm and wash up,after i finished my shower,i changed into my uniform and got down.

I got shocked because jungkook wasn't in the couch..it's oddly quiet,like no one is even here..so i went to search jungkook in every room,but he isn't anywhere! Maybe he left? Why so early? Its still 6 and class starts 8.30...i went to the dining table and there was a sandwich with a bite in it,yup,maybe he had left.

I ate the leftover sandwich and think, "is he mad?" I asked myself.

Suddenly there was a tap on my shoulder and it said "who? Who is mad?" This sound..is famililar,but still i screamed loud.

"AHHHHH! GHOST!! JUNGKOOK-AH--" I shut my mouth when i realise i was sceaming his name..

"What? I'm here.." he said while grinning as his face got closer to mine.

"Ugh...b-byuntae!!!(pervert!)"i screamed and push him away. I ran towards the door and got out.That man has problems!!

***at school***

Huftt...finally,i got to school and away from that pervert. Well,i'm relieved. Ugh,the sight of the school in my eyes are hurting me..i hate school but i have to have my degree so i work in a good company.

"Yah! Jionnniee!!" Bora said,screaming my name.

"Yay,you came back! I feel so happy!" I said,i'm so happy to see her back in here,since she was in italy for 3 years.

"Yeah,and we are at the same class!" She said..omggg

"Omooo,im so happy yeyyyy!" I said. I dont even care people looking at me..atleast im expressing my real feelings.

We got to class and talked about random stuff until the teacher came. Wheres jungkook? Isn't he wearing a uniform back at the house?

After 15 minutes of boring lecture from the math teacher,Mr.Soo,suddenly the door opened and it was jungkook,he looks like he was running here. He is sweaty and panting so hard. Then his eyes darted at me. I quickly looked away,whats my fault this time?

"Ah,mr.jeon,Whats the reason of being late 15 minutes?" Mr.soo said.

"Someone ate my breakfast then ran away with it and thats the last ingredients for it ,so i have to buy the ingridients alone at the supermarket thats a bit far away from our house and ran as fast as possible to come here." He explained.