Awareness

Now i am kinda avoiding him,except sleeping,because i need to sleep in a bed. But these 2 days i am keeping the distance between us until we are officially married. It's not like i am keeping our distance obviously,i do that secretly and tried hard not to make it obvious.

"Hey cook me food." He said. Oh yeah our marriage is 4 more days. So it wont be long.

"Sure." I got out of bed and make him food.

"Hm,what's for today?" He said,still half-asleep.

"Hm,what do you want?" I asked.

"Bacon and eggs." He said.

"Okay. Just wait." I said and cook the food,i kept feeling that he is staring at me. I looked back and he was staring at me.

"What?" He asked.

"Why are you staring at me?" I said.

"I'm not staring at you,i'm waiting for the food." He said.

"Oh. Okay." I said.

After the food is done,i put it in a plate and let him eat,alone.

"I'm gonna wash-up,you eat first. Bye." I said.

"Not eating with me again?" He whined.

"No." I said and he sighed.

"Fine." He said.

With doing this,he is normal. This 2 days of avoiding is successfully done,his eyes aren't turning pure black anymore,he didn't touch me anymore and our distance is safe. But the thing is...he sometimes woke up earlier than me and i kept hearing something in the guest room if he woke up earlier. I wonder what he is doing,but..i guess its private.

So i am done with my morning rituals,got my school uniform on and go down to eat bread+jams and go straight to school.

"Aren't you gonna wait for me?" He asked.

"Bora is waiting." I lied.

"Oh..okay." he looked kinda disspointed. I'm sorry,doing this for 4 more days wont hurt,right?

"Bye." I waved and he waved back without even looking at me or saying anything.

And do you know how he looks like? Pale af,everyday his cute smile is fading day by day,he always looks at me with those sad and lazy eyes,and yesterday,he is wearing a shirt inside out. What should i do? He looks like dying.

I finally arrived at school,with a tired face.

"Hey,sweety!" Bora said,"why the long face?"

"It's...it's nothing." I said.

"If you want to tell me,then i'm right here for you.." she said and i nodded.

Then not long after she said that,jungkook came. I know because the girls are screaming,typical fangirls. He came to class,pale af more paler than yoongi. Does he need doctor?? I can take him there..

"Hy,jion." He said.

"Yeah,sure. Hi." I said with not-in-the-mood voice.

He flopped his head to the table,looking like he is gonna die tomorrow. Should i get him to a doctor?

"Are you sick?" I asked,sitting in my chair where it is beside him.

"No,i'm fine." He replied,not even looking at me. His voice is cracky.

"We'll go to the doctor later,okay?" I said.

"No,i said i'm fine." He said,raising his voice a bit.