Japan Hoes

Omg,no offense japan lover and japan people who reads this. Sorry for my rude title,i just have to..i don't have any ideas than this..it suits the story..you'll see♡♡

__________●

I smiled brightly as i saw them already in the van. There were 2 vans.

"Sorry for being late." I apologize.

"No need to apologize,honey." My dad said as he drove off.

Me and jungkook are in the very back seat,it kinda squeeze us together but we're married so what?

"Why's this place so cramp?" He murmured.

I only chuckle at his reaction,it was cute,very very cute.

I hugged at his cuteness,he looked so confused.

"What're you doing?" He said.

"You're too cute to handle. So i gave you a free warm hug." I said.

"You're disgusting." He said.

"Atleast i'm giving you attention. Tch,i guess i wont have to do this anymore. You just lost a golden chance from a golden woman." I said,annoyed.

"Pfft,i don't want something from a fake gold like you." He said,i dropped my jaw. "Stop being a fake gold when you're a beautiful jewelry in my eyes." He said.

"Whoa,that's cheesy,you hoe." I said.

"Damn retarded woman,atleast i know you liked it." He said.

"I never said that i like it,idiot." I said.

"Haha,yeah. Tell that to your cheeks,tomato girl." He poked my cheeks.

"Whatever,don't talk to me." I rolled my eyes and look at the window.

"Who even wants to,you talked to me first. I'm not in the mood to talk to you anyways." He said as he looked to his side of the window.

**5 minutes later**

"Talk to meee~~ i'm boreeeedd~~" he whined as he poke my arms,my cheeks and literally my whole face.

"Shut up." I said.

**5 more minutes later**

He is still freakin poking me and whined.

"Stop touching me." I said as i turned my face to him.

"What if i don't want to?" He said.

"Then...just..lemme sleep." I gave up with his little arguements.

"In one condition." He said and i sighed.

"What?" I said lazily,i'm getting really sleep now..help ;-;

"Sleep on my shoulders..i'll support you." He said.

Well that was easy. I just put my head to his shoulder right afer he said that and get to sleep. I felt his arms around my waist to 'support' me. I ignore the fact that he's actually tickling me a bit because my shirt was a bit opened and his soft hands were touching it.

**about...idk how many minutes nor time..or maybe years that i slept but they actually arrived at the airport! Wooot!**

I woke up by his little soft poking on my nose.

"Wake up,sleepy head. We're here." He said.

"Hm? Japan?" I said.

"No,dumb dumb. The airport!" He said as he chuckled.

"Oh..sad." i said. It's true tho.

Ugh,why am i feeling so dizzy and wanting to vomit..?? I ignore it and start walking..