Happy Birthday

"Hey.." he looked at me.

"What?" I looked at him as i finished to tie his tie.

"You look so pretty today." He smiled. Ugh,his smile is k-i-l-l-i-n-g me!

"You're lucky you have me." I teased him by leaning to him for a kiss and slightly brushing my lips to his. He hates it when i do this. I pulled back and walked away.

"Yah!" He grabs my waist as i giggle.

"What?" I said. I turned my head and receive a peck on my lips from him.

"You know i hate it when you tease me." He said.

"But you like to tease me. So,it's fair." I said and pushed him away gently.

"No. Only boys can tease." He said.

"Yeah,yeah. Whatever you say mr.teaser." i rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen.

"I'm going byee!" He waved and the kids bid goodbye and hugged him.

I giggle but stopped to see jungkook and the girls whispering to each other. Gr,another secret is kept away from me.

"Jungkook-ah,go." I said.

"Okay,baby." He smiled and giggled. The kids followed to giggle with him.

He gets to his car and waved for the last time and drove away.

"Eomma.." hana said.

"Yes,sweety?" I smiled.

"I wanna go to the mall." Hana pouted.

"Sure. Let's get dressed and go to the mall."  I happily said.

Since it's my birthday,maybe i can refresh myself.

I get dressed and wear an oversized t-shirt and black jeans and off to go. We're just going to a nearby mall. Don't have to be over-the-top.

I dressed hana in a pink dress and hara in a red dress.

I grab my car keys,phone and bag and off to go.

We arrived at the mall.

"Mommy,i wanna buy toys." Hana smiled and i nodded.

"Hara,wanna request for something? You're so quiet today,honey. Are you okay?" I kneeled to her level and touched her face. She slapped my hands away.

"I'm fine. I'm gonna go with the flow and do anything she wants." She said coldly.

I shrugged. Thinking that she is on her growing state. Wait,what am i thinking? She's 5 for god sake. I facepalmed myself as i get attention to the kids. They looked at me.

"Mom,are you okay?" Hana asked. Usually,hara would say this line..

"I'm fine. Go on." I smiled.

We arrived at the toy store and hana looked at the toy,run around as if she is in a fantasyland. While hara,she just..walks slowly. I wonder whats with her? Does she miss jungkook? I don't know..why am i the one who answered my own question? Ugh,why am i asking myself? Stop being so stupid,jion!

I looked at hara,she is touching this white teddy bear that has a thingy at the back. She started to touch the thingy on the back and it plays a beautiful music. She smiled. Her smile reminds me of jungkook when i first saw him, so pure and innocent looking. I smiled.

Hana tugged my shirt and she was holding a fake birthday cake that has music on it. She smiled widely,showing her perfect white baby teeths. I smiled back at her.

"Mommyyy~ i wanna buy this." She said.

"Sure,let's wait for your sister." I said and she nodded.