Sleep Over

"So,shinhee,why don't you stay for the night?" Halla suggeted as she winked at me and jaemin smirking at me.

This ain't good.

"Yeah,since it's late and all.." jaemin continued.

"Yes,stay..it's pretty late,and i'm tired." Jungkook agreed too.

"...." a silent from me.

"These three pretty girls is a very good friend of mine. As far as i know,you will have fun with these girls." Jungkook smiled.

"Wait,did you just put jion's name as a 'friend' ?" Halla teased.

"Stop it,halla. So,what's gonna be your answer,shinhee?" I smiled at her,warmly. She just stares at me,with an almost wide opened mouth. Right,i guess i never smiled to her like this.

"..sure.." she hesitatly said.

"Don't force yourself,okay?" I said.

"Yeah.." she said.

We got to our rooms and i already gave them my pajamas as they fit to my clothes. Those three girls are in the guest bedroom,where there are 4 beds,a sofa,tv,bathroom,bunch of video games,a laptop and probably many foods since i saw halla and the girls brings food to the room.

Me and jungkook,of course had to share the room and bed while separated by a bolster.

"Why must we be separated by this thing?" He asked while getting the bolster out of the way.

"Hey,put it back." I said.

"No." He replied.

"Jungkook..." i pleaded.

"No means no.." he said.

Then after a while of staring at each other,he starts to put his arms around me and wrap his legs to mine. We are so close together,and the fact that he was hugging me,makes me hard to breathe.

"Get off me." As i stuggle to get off him,but his arms are too strong and i gave up,letting him do this until he gets tired.

"Just..let me do this for a while.." he whipered as i can feel his warm breath in my neck.

"Why would you want to do it to me instead of shinhee? I mean she is here now.." i said as he stares at me and to my lips and back again to my eyes.

"I said don't bring her name to our conversation or i'll kiss you." He said as he peck my lips.

"Kinda forget about that..sorry." i apologized,he kept on staring at me.

Then not long later,he finally lets go of me and back facing me. Rude..but he can do what he wants.

I also back facing him..trying to sleep and i successfully did

**tomorrow**

I woke up,feeling something wrapping around me. And i knew that it was jungkook.

"I love you.." As he still asleep,what a dream he has..is it about shinhee? Wow my heart breaks..

"Jungkook ah..let go." I said.

"5 more minutes!" He groaned.

"But i need to serve the kids." I said.

"Kiss me." He said. "Kiss me and i'll let go."he said. I chuckled

"Haha,no. Buttttt, I promised you that i'll kiss you after i brushed my teeth." I made a deal.

"Okay." As he let go of me..he trusted me..i smiled.