Touchy

"My name is jimin. Park jimin." He said as he flashes his killer smile.

"Oh..how nice..my name is Kim jion. Jion for short." I said as i bow to him. He just laughed and smile at him. I am not surprised that i am not even blushing,the only person who can make me blush is jungkook.

"Haha,no need to be that formal. I already know your name." He said.

"Oh,want some tea? Or coffee?" I asked.

"No thank you. But if you insisted,i heard from jungkook that your coffee is the best thing he had tasted." He said,now that made me blush. "I changed my mind. I wanna taste a bit of heaven too." He chuckled,and i giggled.

"Okay." I go to the kitchen,making the coffee.

As i got back from the kitchen,i see him sitting and waiting for me. I served the coffee and heard the doorbell rang like crazy.

"Let me open,make yourself at home while i open,okay?" I said and he nodded.

I ran to the door that rang like a crazy drunk bastard rang it.

"What is your problem?!" I asked.

"Heyyy!" Jaemin greeted me. It's holiday because the teachers have important meetings.

"I am not even surprised by your ringing." I said.

"Haha,sorry. Don't let a guest wait,impatiently." She said. Those word reminds me of what jungkook said last time.

"Oh,sorry." Then i closed the door. I noticed that i was leaving her outside. I quickly opened the door and saw jaemin pissed face.

"You..imma get revenge later." As she step into the house.

"Geez,i'm sorry..i was dozing off." I said and looked at her staring to jimin and jimin staring to her,they both are blushing. Waa i now can make a new ship 'minmin' or 'jaeji' ...

"Uhm,h-hello." Jaemin greeted jimin.

"Hi." Jimin greeted jaemin,calmly. Smiling to her.

"Oh,jaemin this is jimin and jimin this is jaemin." I said.

Hmm this two can be a perfect couple.

"What are you waiting for? Go!" I whispered to jaemin that blushed real hard.

"W-what?!" She said.

"I said,do you want coffee or tea?" I lied.

"C-coffee." She stuttered.

"Sit down while i make it." I said while tapping on her shoulder.

I got to the kitchen and make a cup of coffee. Its like,everyday i make coffee in this story..but whatever. I should become a good wife(yeah,more like becoming into a maid at your own house,thats just so sad.) .

I got back and seeing them joking and laughing at each other,making me smile.

"Here you go." I served.

I sat on the sofa. The silence was tense until i spoke up.

"What are you doing here,jimin? Did jungkook told you to stay?" I asked.

"Yes,he said to accompany you while he is gone until he got home." He said.

"Why did he do that? He knows i have my side hoes with me when i need them." I joked.

"Who the hell are you calling a side hoe?!" She shouted,me and jimin just laughed,making jaemin laughs too.

And suddenly i got a message from someone,as i opened it,it was bora. It says :