HIM?!

Ah! They arriv--Crap! I got too excited and dropped my chopsticks. As i was getting my chopsticks,i saw a hand grabbing it and gave me the chopsticks as he sat beside me. He flashed me a sweet smile. No,no,no,no,no,no is all my thoughts says.

"Jeon jungkook?!" I shouted. And i guess he noticed my voice,his sweet smile slowly faded and he opened his eyes.

"Kim jion!?" He shouted as well as his eyes widened."What are you doing here?" He whispered.

I was about to respond but his parents said something.

"Ah! You guys knew each other! Great! Now we dont have to introduce ourselves,do we?" Mrs.jeon said.

"Haha,yeah..since we knew each other since we were still babies." My mom continued.

W-what?!! What the hell did she just say?? They are friends since when now?! B-but...how?!

I was having a shocked expression,it feels like i was about to have some sort of heart attack or whatever.

"Yah! Snap out of it,idiot!" He whispered so that his parents wont get to listen what he says.

"What is wrong with you?" I said as i frown. What's wrong with this,man?

"Nothing,haha i think we're fated to be together." He said. I faked vomiting and he laughed.

"Wah! You guys are close,huh?" Mrs.Jeon said while lifting an eyebrow.

"No we aren't..we are..uh." i hesitated because i was scared that she wont accept me..i mean,i dont wanna be with jungkook,i just wanna achieve my parents 'dream'.

He sighed. "Mother," he paused,"we are 'enemies' " he said while looking straight at his moms' eyes.

His parents and mine looked puzzled and confused. Its an awkward silence for like 10 seconds. Until his mom spoked.

"Well,now..there is only one way..you guys are gonna stay at your new house by tomorrow." She said,looking to me and back to jungkook.

Shit.

We both looked at each other with a shocked expression.

'Why did you fucking say that?!'  I said in my mind.

"I agree." My mom agreed. What,no..mom..stay in your lane! Please!

"Me too." The both fathers agreed as they finished their little discussion.

Shit.

"B-but..i.." i was going to say that i don't agree but my parent are looking at me with a 'please' saying in their eyes.I sighed and nodded. And kept quiet.

"Why did you nod?" He whispered. He looked unhappy.

"There is no choice to escape this,jungkook-ah..if you deny,the problems will get bigger,not only for us..but for them too." I said and sighed.

He sighed as well and nodded to agree.

"Good! Now lets eat!" Mrs.Jeon said.

Well,we are forced to do this..i actually have something to admit 'i once loved jungkook'  but not anymore..since he bullies me all day long and flirt with girls,it hurts me and i stopped loving him and closed my heart..starting new doesn't kill me right? Well thats a year ago..i dont have weird feeling for him anymore. And today,he looked handsome with his tuxedo..(look in the picture and die because of his handsomenessssssss!!)

"잘먹어습니다 (bon appetit)" everyone said together.

"Eat well,jion-ah" he whispered and flashes me a forced smile.