My Mind

As were just about to go outside,we heard him talking to someone.

//conversation//

Him : hey,i need to talk to you for a bit.

_____ : why? You miss me?

Him : No,i just wanna tell you something important.

_____ : Tell me you miss me and i'll go with you.

Him : Shinhee,i'm not playing games now.

Shinhee : Fine,i'll go. Are you bringing little princess there too?

Him : No.

Shinhee : okay. Where are we meeting up at?

Him : ************************************************(okay,i seriously don't know.)

Shinhee : k,i'll be there in 15 minutes. Bye,lovely.

Him : just be quick and it's all gonna be fine.

*toot*

//end of conv.//

S-shinhee?! I thought they broke up..he lied to me? Agh,my heart..should we go to the doctor first? I never felt this hurt in my chest. I know where they are going but..i promised him (not) to buy his food..but,i'll keep that promise (that never had been existed before) . I don't like breaking promises.

"Okay,let's go." I said,forcing a smile.

"Uhm,you okay? Is she that shinhee girl? Should we follow?" She asked me loads of questions.

"Yes,i'm okay,yes she is shinhee,no we shouldn't follow..is there any question you probably would ask more?" I said,raising an eyebrow.

"Why shouldn't we follow him?" She asked more,this dense creature.

"Because,i already promised jungkook to buy him lunch." I said as i opened the door and walked to our car.

"Oh,okay. But if i were you,i would totally follow." She said,begging me to follow him.

"Yeah,that's you,not me." I said while i start the engine.

"Ugh,where did you learn to beat me? You beat me once and just this once,i wont never let that happen again." She said.

"I never beat you,when did i ever beat you?" I said.

"No,what i meant by 'beat' isn't punching,beat meant by burning me down." She said.

"Whattt?! I never burn you! Stop lying! Okay,maybe i accidentally burnt your hair with matches,but that was when we're 5!" I said.

"Don't talk about that,thats just sad..anywayssss,just forget what i said." She said.

"I still don't get you." I said.

"Why are you trying to get me? You're not lesbian." She said.

"Haha,i got burnt again!" I said.

"YES! that's what i meant by 'burnt'." She said.

"What? Are we talking about your hair again? Look,i'm so sorry." I said.

"Nevermiiiind!" She said while facepalming herself.

"Why are you hitting yourself?" I asked.

"For no reason." She said.

"Dumb." I said. she nearly cried,haha i was about to laugh my ass off,i honestly understand by the meaning of 'burnt' and 'beat',i was just teasing her. Haha got all of you! You thought i'm stupid don't ya?! Wait,who am i talking to?