Japan Hoes pt.2

We heard..loud music coming from it. Wtf? We opened it and they were drunk. Mmmmm,okay.

"What are you doing...?" I asked.

"We...are...oh,look! Rainbows!" Jaemin said. Dumb.

"You drink too much..let's just rest for a while.." i said while putting her to bed.

"Awwwww! Noooo~!" She whined. What a cry baby.

"Stop or i'll slap you." I said,she became quiet because she knows that i'm a woman with my words,if i say i'll slap her,then i'll slap her all the way.

All of them is quiet. Then someone tapped my shoulder.

"I'm sorry,i shouldn't have brought alcohol." Jimin said.

"Stupid. I thought you were a good person. I'm still nice to still let you be with her. If i'm not in the mood,i would have shoo-ed you away from us." I said,he looked pale.

"I'm really sorry." He begged and i nodded.

"Just take care of her until she is fine again. I'll be taking my leave now." I said and left. Honestly,i left not because i'm mad at him,it's just..the smell of alcohol is killing me,i can't stand alcohol.

I got out and jungkook was following,along with hoseok and halla.

"Hey,are you okay?" Jungkook asked while turning my body to face him.

"I'm fine. I just can't take the smell of alcohol." I said while holding my head.

"Are you feeling dizzy?" He asked.

"What do you feel now?" Halla asked.

"I..i feel dizzy and sometimes wanting to throw up.." i said.

"Uhm..what did you guys do last night?" Halla asked.

"What? We sleep,that's what we do last night." I said.

"Uhm..nothing more?" Hoseok asked.

"No..what 'more' are you talking about?" I said.

"Did you guys have ----" halla's mouth was covered by hoseok,not letting her to finish her words.

"Uhm,what?" I asked.

"Uhhh,lets go and rest for the whole day today,you're not feeling well,so lets just cancel the mall." Jungkook said.

"Uhm,okay." I said.

We go to our rooms.

Then i saw jungkook whispering something to hoseok then to halla. I chose to ignore it.

We have arrived to infront of our doors and waved goodbye.

"Have fun~" halla and hoseok winked at us,no,they winked at only jungkook and i saw jungkook winked back. Ugh,what are these kids planning?

We got into our rooms and i flopped to the bed and jungkook did the same.

He turns his body sidewards to face me and he holds my waist.

"What?" I said.

"I think it's time." He said.

"What??" I asked.

"It's..time." he said again.

"Time for what?" I asked again.

"Time for---" he was cutted by his ringing phone.

"Ah,it's from mom,she sent me a text message,lemme read it out loud." He stood up and i did the same.

"Hey,how is my son and daughter doing? Did you guys do 'it' yet? Haha,i was just kidding. Hey btw,i'm not in japan. We parents have business to do,so we came back to korea. Sorry.