Friends

*Next morning*

I yawned as i see that there is no one in my side,was that all just a dream? It can't be..but what if it is??

Then suddenly,i heard the door opened..yup,it wasn't a dream. I sighed.

"What was that sigh for?" Jungkook said.

"Is that how to greet a 'good morning' to your wife?" I said. Omo,what did i say?

"What? I thought you wanna cancel the marriage." He said.

"Oh,right,i forgot..thinking of that made me sad..but,i have made my mind,sorry.." i said,frowning.

"Yeah,good morning." He said then walked off. What was that for? His face looked angry..did i say something wrong?..hmm,anyways,what time is this? 05.00? Its still early..class starts 3 more hours..

I got up and do my morning routines,after i'm done,

I got downstairs and smelled sweet pancake..i followed the smell and SWEET MOTHER OF LORD! he's cooking..his back figure is so..hot..i mean handsome,i mean great,no! Ugh,whatever..i like his back,front,everything!! I want him!! Omo,what's happening to me? Control my hormones!

"I got weirder when jungkooks around." I said. Oops,i was supposed to say that in my mind! Stupid,clumsy,jion!

"Hm? Oh,it's you..hurry up and eat. Then we'll go somewhere." He said,while putting a plate of pancake on the table. Not even caring to see me.Hope he didn't hear me..of course he did!! Im so stupid,right now.

"Jungkook.." i called.

"What?" He said with a deep voice.

"Are..are you angry at me?" I said,he just smilled..my blood is rushing to my cheeks..ugh,jeon jungkook!

"No. Not anymore." He said,smiling and watching me eat.

"So,you were angry at me." I asked.

"Yeah,kind of." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Are you asking why i am not mad at you anymore or why am i mad at you? Because i have both reasons to answer you." He said.

"Both." I smilled.

"I'm mad at you because you are cancelling the marriage,i am not mad at you anymore because i see that you care and is afraid that i'm angry at you..don't make me fall deeper for you,jion-ah" he said. My cheeks are hot. I almost chocked on my pancake while hearing that last sentences.

"Oh,*cough* okay.sorry.." i said while drinking water to prevent my chocking to get worse.

"Are you okay?" He said. Sure,yeah..i'm okay!

"Yeah,haha..why aren't you washing-up yet?" I changed the topic.

"I was about to ask you about why are you wearing a uniform while everybody else isn't going to school." He said.

"Wait,what? You mean,there is no school today?" I asked.

"Today the teachers aren't coming because of our competition in other school." He said. "You can still go if you want to." He added.

Hell naw,i hate going to school,but still i got good grades.

"Nah,i would just slack in the house more than going to that hell."i said while putting the plate in the sink,washing the dish. I heard him chuckle.

Wait,i realise something.

Home | school ..i see no difference..

"Okay,but let me do this." He said. Him? Doing dishes? Jeon jungkook? Are you kidding me? What's gotten into him?