Chapter 10

"Romana, what are you craving for dinner?"

"Can you make some paella Antonio?"

Oh, my god. Craving? Just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean I'm constantly craving things. What have I become a pregnant stereotype, Jesus.

Yeah, Tonight It's just me and Antonio at home before were married since Sorella and Potato our out for a nice evening. Antonio and I plan to stay at home and watch TV. Just TV, paella, cuddling and fluffiness. Yay.

"Hey Lovina, food is ready now. Do you want me to bring the food to the couch?"

I of course nod since I'm too lazy to get up. I have to admit, I'm looking forward to just relaxing with Antonio and Bambino. I have grown to absolutely love lounging about since I've found out that I'm pregnant. There's only one thing I don't like about relaxing, Antonio.

Look I like Antonio and all but he loves to talk and engage with the baby when it barely has a body which ends up trapping me. I should have known though, Antonio isn't one for personal boundaries.

"Hey Antonio, could you loosen up a bit? It's kinda uncomfortable."

"Lo siento Lovi."

Well, I'll need to get close enough to cuddle which I don't mind as much. He loves to engulf me and bury his face in my neck and tickle me. But I don't like it at all, though. Not even when I feel his heart beat against me. It's always cute and calming and, never mind.

"Have you thought about any names yet Toni?"

"Actually yeah!" He says looking up at me with his puppy dogs and perking up.

"Oh no, what are they bastard?"

"Well, I liked Camilla or Alma allot. But I also like Katrina, Madeline, Nina and Jaqueline and-"

"Any boy names?"

He sits and thinks for a bit but the shakes his head and looks back up.

"Nope. None other than Antonio jr. But were going to have a girl anyway."

I roll my eyes and wedge myself back into our couch cuddle. I mostly just want to sleep though. We have a wedding rehearsal tomorrow afternoon. I hope to god my morning sickness doesn't act up. That would suck utter ass.

"Hey Lovi, are you falling asleep?"

"Mmm, no..." I mumble sleepily.

"Here, I'll take you up."

"No! I'm comfortable so don't fucking move me!" I say while clinging to him more.

What proceeded was allot of swearing, clinging, hitting, apologizing and more as he brought me upstairs. I was definitely not amused by the time we got to the bed. Why did he have to fucking put me down! I was so comfy! Aw, I hope I'm not crying. I was so It was better when we settled but not as good as before though.

I'm so tired, I just want to sleep and I think Antonio knows that too. He cuddles me and pulls me into bed. It was better when we settled but not as good as before though.

"I'm sorry Lovina."

"It's fine but you're now my pillow."

Before he could protest I lay my head on his chest and wrap my arms around him. Luckily I was already drowsy so after listening to his heart beat for awhile I dozed off into sleep.

Hopefully, Antonio will be a good pregnancy pillow too.

/sorry it's short. fluff chapter. I hope next one will be better though. :-)\