Chapter 15

I try to turn and take a look at the crowd quickly but they're all looking back as Lilli starts walking down spreading flowers down the aisle. Minutes start to feel like hours by the time Elizabeta and Emma walk down together, and then it's my and Sorella's turn.

There's a small window of time as the music climaxes before we need to go down. I start to panic internally as I consider making a run for it briefly but then ignore that idea since I am in fact carrying his bastard child.

My panic is unable to continue as Sorella smiles wide signalling that it's our turn to go. We link arms like before and walk out to all the guests turning our way but I don't pay any attention to them. I look into Antonio's olive eyes that are practically glued to me as I come closer towards him. I cannot describe what I feel but I really fucking like it. The high is amazing.

When the music ends me and Sorella part ways to join our grooms. I'm immediately held close on Antonio's part as the minister begins but I don't really listen. I just gaze down or at Antonio until I hear,

"Ludwig Beilschmidt, do you take Feliciana Vargas to be your wife?"

"I do."

"And do you Feliciana take Ludwig Beilschmidt to be your husband?"

She nodded like a million times before she finally spits out "Yes, Yes! Of course yes!" and proceeds to smile wider than I had ever seen.

She was so happy it almost made me cry. Seeing that Ludwig made her so happy, I could stand him as a brother-in-law for Sorella. At least once every so often.

"Antonio Fernández Carriedo, do you take Lovina Vargas to be your wife?"

I turn slightly towards him as to let him know I'm listening but not putting too much pressure on him to say,

"I do." He says smiling wide.

I await the next words of the for a long time before the words "And Lovina Vargas, do you take Antonio Fernández Carriedo to be your husband?" come out.

My world stop as those words are said. Whether for love, joy or fear I have no clue but I seek comfort in his eyes.

"I do," I say turning to the minister, knowing my answer was truthful thing I could say to myself.

Next, the rings are passed to us all in which Antonio shakingly puts the ring on my left ring finger while Potato places one on Sorella. I hold myself together more as I slip onto his hand and hold it tightly (which is better than what my fellow bride did).

"I now pronounce both couples lawfully married. You both may now kiss your brides."

And with that, tomato bastard wasted no time and dipped me down for a deep passionate kiss that probably put poor potato to shame.

We let Feliciana and Ludwig go first down the aisle since they're who everybody came to see and then it was us. Antonio and I walked arm in arm down the aisle and out the door to our car where we shared the back seat.

"This is it Lovina! We're married, with a child on the way! We're a family! I can't believe it!"

And that is where I was happy that I had waterproof makeup. God, I can't stop crying. I don't know why! I've never been so happy and terrified at the same time but it's amazing.

I once again seek his green eyes as he wipes my tears, smiling alongside me. We just pull each other close as we are driven to the venue for the reception.