Author's Note

Dear Reader, please read the text below before continuing! (PLEASE)

The story you are about to read contains mature content. Please read at your own risk.

Furthermore, this book has a very ill look on women and their rights. This story is set in an olden days/dystopian world where males rule and are dominant and where females are considered as submissives, almost slaves. They must follow the commands set by males and cater to their every need. Think of it like this; It's like in the medieval times before women had rights - only much worse. Or just a world run by male dominants.

To avoid confusion, I want to clearly state that I am a strong feminist, but this book was written with the sole purpose of seeing what a world ruled by male vampires would be like. So if there are any boys out there reading along, don't go thinking you can treat your misses like this. We will bust your balls.

Also, since this is 'Vampire' with a fantasy twist, I feel the need to clarify something; Humans do not exist in this world. It's purely a world of vampires where vampires feed from other vampires. I was so tired of the original vampire stories out there, so I created my own. I've let myself inspire by other books, but I'll strive to make my book as unique as possible. That is my goal.

There are also some words which are not in English, but in a language called 'The Old Tongue' which was originally spoken by vampires before 'The New Tongue' arrived. I've uploaded a part explaining what the different words mean and a short section telling a little about my book's deity, The Blithesome Miss.

Lastly, this book is copyrighted. No aspects of this book may be copied, stolen or used without my permission. Violations can lead to a lawsuit.

That's that! Please comment and vote as you go along, if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Yours truly,
- Karin