Twenty-Nine

[Found this pic on Deviantart]

Dohmenic

"No."

As soon as the one firmly-spoken, little word left her mouth, he froze up completely. Not a muscle in his body moved, not a breath was taken, not a finger twitched.

The room fell into a deadly lull as the word echoed endlessly into infinity, until even that died out and an even darker silence fell.

No.

The most disobeying word one could ever speak to him was no. Nobody ever disagreed, nobody ever went against him. He was the Dralan. His command was their law and his law was his will.

And in that moment, his Mihrisa went against it.

The Dralan slowly straightened his back as he felt how tremors of something hot coursed through his veins. A veil of red coated his vision, but his body remained still. The trepidation of the energy charged in the room was like thunder rolling quietly over a still sea, waiting to strike until it reached the shore. Any moment now, it would explode by just the tiniest motion.

So this was what it had come to. The Dralan couldn't believe it. His once timorous Mihrisa had decided to find her voice and use it against him. He could hear her heart palpitations breaking the deadly silence, causing him to close his eyes not to snap in that very moment.

He was going to tear her apart.

"No?" His voice was like a rumble of thunder, matching the energy in the room. It was charged by it and got fueled by her nervous heartbeat, feeding off her anxiety. Every flutter of her heart made his body tremor with the need to snap the restrain he was currently chaining himself with. He wanted to break free and pounce her.

"N-no," His Mihrisa repeated, her voice unsteady like cracking ice, but then he heard her suck in a deep breath, one that calmed her nerves and solidified the thinness of her voice. "I will not do as you command."

The Dralan felt his fists clench as he let go of the doorknob and he let out a shivering breath through his nose. Her disobedience was like a cold fist to his stomach, yet it spread inside him everywhere like a heat that had the sole purpose of burning him up.

"Is that so?" He got out, venom dripping off his tongue. "You defy your Dralan's word?"

"Yes," His Mihrisa responded, her voice still holding a slight quiver, but for every word she spoke, it inexplicably grew stronger instead of cracking under the terror in his voice. "I'm done listening to your commands, my lord. Y-you can't control me anymore, Dralan or not."

"Mihrisa--"

"No!" She said that word again, strength now powering through her voice. Her interruption of his sentence made his vision flash bright red for one second, just as his back stiffened. 

In his mind he saw everything he wanted to do to her. He saw himself grabbing her by her throat, pulling her to the bed, where he threw her down on the mattress and then proceeded to fuck some docility back into her body. He saw her wild blonde hair against his pillows and he saw her face flushed with the pleasure and pain he was giving her. His ears could practically hear her pleas of forgiveness and the sound of her screaming his birth name as she came again and again beneath him while he sunk deep into her warm temple, claiming her as his. Even then, she was writhing and begging him for more, for everything he had, his cock, his mouth, his hands, his fangs.