Sixteen

[I'm in tears! 😭 My FIRST EVER fan-art made by the AMAZING @Sweetishlove I'm so happy I could cry! ❤️ Thank you, I love it!]

Dohmenic

The next many days, the Dralan hardly ever left his Mihrisa's side. After what had happened, there was no way he was leaving her out of his sight. Every hour he wasn't working, he spent in his bedchamber with her, watching her as she sewed. He had provided her with some light entertainment to pass her time, such as some sowing equipment and fabrics. His Mihrisa had thanked him greatly and deeply, and then taken to sewing herself dresses with the expensive material he had provided her.

It was hypnotizing to watch her work. She fidgeted around because of him and he liked it. It meant his presence made her giddy and nervous, as it should. She kept shooting him fleeting glances to see if he was looking, and every time, she wasn't disappointed. The Dralan's stare was glued to her persona and watched every suture she made and every prick of the needle.

Torture was the feeling he felt when he watched her. Pure torture to see her work so silently, elegantly and pliantly, without being able to walk over and praise her in the best way he knew how. His cock got hard every time her amber eyes looked up at him, widening every time they met as if she was equally surprised each time she found he was still admiring her. He watched her throat bob and her chest rise and fall, anxiousness rattling inside her. It pinched the air and made him lose focus.

Sweet Miss, he thought as she bent over the mannequin doll she was sowing on, giving him a perfect view of her slender, yet round arse. He could just picture himself bending her over his table and pounding into her, releasing his loads into her tight temple.

He closed his eyes and cursed silently in his head. These fantasies... he had to stop with them. They only fueled the fire he for some reason felt for her. He had to put his mind to something else, use it for something good other than fantasizing about his Mihrisa in every sexual position possible.

He therefore let an hour pass where he read one of his many books from his shelves. When that didn't work, he knew it was time to leave the room, even though it pained him. But if he didn't find a way to get his cock to stop swelling every time she moved her limber body, he would damn well lose his mind and do as his fantasies craved.

He abruptly stood up, causing his Mihrisa to let out a small startled gasp as the screech of his chair surprised her. She looked nervously at him as he stalked past her and towards the door.

"I'll be back in an hour," He informed her. "To feed. Be prepared and cleaned by then."

He was at the door when her sweet whisper of a voice caught his ear and made him stop up.

"M-my lord?"

Leyla

She had been with him for three weeks now. Time had flown by so fast, it was hard to believe just three weeks ago, she had never laid eyes on the Dralan's glorious person. Now, as he marched straight past her, power and strength emanating from his body, she couldn't fathom how she had ever lived without him.

"I'll be back in an hour," He told her in a gruff voice. "To feed. Be prepared and cleaned by then."

But she didn't want him to go. Leyla struggled to find the courage to ask him to stay. She didn't know what to do. She just knew she had gotten so used to his presence, she felt lonely without it. She enjoyed Bhria's company a lot, but it wasn't the same with the Dralan.