Six

Dohmenic

His mind was half asleep when he heard the tiniest sigh. Warmth was pressed against his body and made his own feel scorching hot. What was that? He also faintly felt a weight on top of his chest and below his hips. A tickle of hair. A hard sensation by his hips.

Peeling his eyelids open, he looked down and found--

By the sweet Blithesome Miss! His Mihrisa was sleeping on top of him, all her feminine parts molded against him.

That explained the heavy weight by his hips; his erection was pressing against his belly, jutting with the need to penetrate the sleeping female on top of him.

- Just one goddamn tear and he could be inside her - be inside her and not leave until all his needs were sated.

The Dralan jolted away from her, toppling over the edge of the bed he hadn't realized he had been lying so close to. He hit the ground with a thud and landed on his arse.

He heard a gasp from above him, then he saw his beautiful Mihrisa sit up and tilt her body over the edge to look at him. "My Lord! Oh Sweet Miss, are you all right? I beg of you, forgive me!"

He looked away and groaned when the deep slit in her dress revealed what he shouldn't have seen; Too much bare skin and just the outline of what had been one perfect pink nipple. "Cover yourself up, Mihrisa. Don't let me look at you."

Gasping again, he saw how she quickly looked down at realized her indecency. She blushed into the shade of blood and covered her exposed parts. "F-forgive me, my lord, I--"

"Don't," He said and stood up. His erection was straining sharply against his breeches and it caught her attention. She gasped once more and reddened further; If she kept doing that, he was going to lose his mind. He fought a curse and instead focused on his floor. "I promised I would not touch you, Mihrisa. So understand now that if I don't leave your side right this moment, I will not be able to keep it."

She tried to stutter something. "I-I..."

He couldn't wait for her. His fangs were elongating in his mouth, simply from watching her sitting there on his bed, barely covered and so beautiful in her morning glory. Instinct told him to jump her, to maul her. "I will talk you later. I will see to that a Kischmir comes and helps you dress for the day."

Without waiting for her respond, he grabbed his shirt from yesterday and his belt of weapons and then walked out of his chambers. More like ran. He had to get away. And by The Blithesome Miss, it could not happen fast enough.

Leyla

How could she have been so stupid? Even in her sleep, how could she had allowed herself to do such a brazen thing as touch him?

Shuddering in the silence after the Dralan shut the door on her, she gathered the covers around her body and felt ashamed.

She had slept on him. How could she? He was the Dralan. She had no permission to touch him - the purest blooded male in all the land. Sweet Miss, she didn't blame him for storming out like that. Or for saying those words.

I promised I would not touch you, Mihrisa. So understand now, that if I don't leave your sight right this moment, I will not be able to keep it.

He should have touched her; hit her, punished her, given her some sort of reprimand. Anything. She deserved it. Who was she but a mere female? To touch him, the Dralan, without his permission, it was scandalous. And in his innocent sleep as well.

She felt loathsome.

She knew without a second of doubt that he hated her now and would kick her out on the street.

Exactly where she belonged.

Dohmenic

With a low groan, he stroked his length. Up and down he pumped, feeling how the climax was closing in. Nearly there...

Sultry, sinful fantasies colored his thoughts a dangerous red. He saw his Mihrisa below him in this fantasy, innocent amber eyes looking up at him as he plummeted into her with that look she had given him just minutes ago.

So deep. So pure. So lustful.

He exploded with a roar. He loaded all his thick milky jets onto the floor as he supported himself against the wall with his hand, while the other teased his orgasm to the fullest. His sack beneath tightened and another wave hit him. He felt the droplets of perspiration tickle down his temples and back until they joined the mess he had made on the floor.

- An unfortunate Kischmir would be cleaning that up later.

Wiping his face down with the dent of his arm, he wheeled around and leaned his back up against the wall. He had gotten as far as the hall before he hadn't been able to stop himself. In a corner he had been forced to touch himself, glad that nobody was around to witness it. No male did that, and certainly not the Dralan, not unless they wanted to be the laughing stock.

No - every male knew that females did that for them. It was one of their divine pleasures to satisfy their needs, to have the honor of giving them that high.

And yet here he was, secluded in a corner of his castle, touching himself - releasing on his floors like a young male on a Mihr frenzy.

But damn him, he hadn't been able to stop it from happening. His fangs still poked sharply from his mouth as he breathed through his lips, catching his breath from his climax.

What happened now? He could hardly think. His mind was still producing illustrious fantasies about him and his Mihrisa, there on his bed, him pumping into her, claiming her.

Oh Sweet Miss, he needed to focus. Shaking his head, he now detected footsteps coming from down the hall. He recognized the soles.

"Callath," He growled, buckling his pants up again. He threw his shirt over his shoulder just as his friend appeared, wearing a understandably confused expression on his face at his Dralan's sweaty appearance.

"My Lord? Is everything good? You look--"

"We are heading down to the barracks. See to that a Kischmir comes to my chambers and caters to my Mihrisa. I want her washed and cleaned, then dressed in a red dress."

Callath bowed. "I'll make it happen, Sire."

"And bring me some fresh clothes."

"Have you... bedded her?"

The Dralan shot his friend a harsh glare. "Would I be standing in pool of my own semen if I had? Not a word of this to anyone, Callath. Tonight I'll have a female."

Callath's eyes dropped to his Dralan's feet and then his eyes widened when it dawned on him what he had walked in on. When the Dralan sneered at him, he quickly brought his gaze up to meet his King's. "I promise, my Lord. Which female would you like?"

He gave it a good thought. "Delilah. No, Cassandra. Make that the both of them. Send both to... the sitting parlor. I'll meet them there later. After training."

"As you wish, Sire."

Callath bowed and then walked back the way he came from. The Dralan lingered for a moment before he walked after him, following him to the barracks.

- The Blithesome Miss knew he needed to beat some frustrations out.