Twenty

Phlague

"I said SILENCE!" He roared at the female lying nearly naked before him on his cobbled floor. She was shivering from the cold and from fear and tried to cover herself up and preserve what little dignity she had left. But dignity had no place in a female. Only obedience.

And he had lost his patience with her.

Bending down over her fragile, bruised body, he grabbed her by her arm and yanked her up. The female cried loudly and tried to writhe out of his iron hold.

"Please! L-let me go, I-I don't want to, I want to go h-home, please! I want to live, d-don't hurt me!"

Had he told her she could speak? She dared use her vocal chord when she had no permission.

He curled his hand into a fist and before the female saw it coming, he had fired it straight into her skull.

She screamed out in crunching pain as she fell to the floor again, clutching her face. She was sobbing and shivering and now also bleeding - all of it her own doing. She could've been spared if she had chosen obedience.

"You will keep that mouth shut unless I tell you to use it," Phlague slithered above her. He leaned down over her and yanked her up by her hair so that her ear came to his lips. "Next time you forget that, I'll nail you to my wall. And then I'll nail you against it."

The female quietly sobbed. Her cheek was swelling up nicely and her nose was bleeding, but he still wasn't satisfied. Was puffy skin and a little blood really enough to teach the disobedient female what she had done wrong? It would all be gone in a few days. No, she needed to get the message firmly carved into her bones. And what better way of actually doing exactly so?

He grabbed the female by her hair again and yanked her up to her knees. She screamed when he tore her head backwards and grabbed her throat. He leaned down to her face and glared into her eyes with his own orange, burning eyes. The female glared back, mortified. She stopped breathing, stunned in fear when he didn't move, simply just glared into her soul with his burning, dead orbs.

- And then he smirked. A slow, sick smirk that spread on his lips and made the female tremble in utter horror.

Oh, the smell of horror was wonderful.

His fist throttled into her left breast before the same second ran out. The female screamed, but he squeezed her throat so that it cut off the sound. All that came out was a wheezy sound and the tears that rolled down her cheeks.

"Females like you need to be taught a lesson," He whispered so close to her face, his breath touched her skin. When the female shuddered and closed her eyes, his smirk only grew. He loved seeing the fear on their faces. The moment they realized nothing they said would help them. That he was in command and the only way to find mercy was to bow down and obey him as their master. As their only one.

He squeezed her throat a little tighter and cut off her air supply. Her eyes immediately flipped open again and turned wide, just as she begun choking and pulling at his hands to get him to loosen. How foolish.

He struck her across the face again, this time taking her other cheek. She would have nice matching pair now. The female tried to scream, but she had no air to give. No voice - just as she shouldn't.

"Now..." He slowly said when he was certain he had her attention. "If you want to keep that young growing in your stomach alive, you better start doing what I say or I will make sure the male that put it in there never sees his offspring or mate again. I will punch your young out of your stomach and rip it from your pussy, and then watch as the infant seep out in broken, bloodied pieces." He growled into her face, elongating his fangs until they protruded as dangerously as his warning.