Fifty

[More Dohmenic & Leyla appreciation 💗]

Dohmenic

The answer you seek... shall be yours in the Moonlight.

The Dralan felt his whole body spin and his heart dissolve in his chest as he watched his Mihrisa strip for the moon. He stared breathlessly at her.

Bare as the day she was born... bare and as fulsome as The Blithesome Miss had created her, the Moon shone an incandescent light over the female's pale, primed body and highlighted her like a beam of light in the dark of times to him.

- The answer had been in his arms all along.

The Dralan lifted a hand to his heart and watched in awe as his Mihrisa stood under the moonlight, showing a gentle shyness, but a passion within her, burning through her pores. As she lifted her eyes and met his, it was like a knife to his heart, a jab that woke him up.

She had always meant to be his.

His Sahl Amorsa.

He had pondered it before, had believed her to be his, but now he saw that it was never his own belief that had chosen her. Right in this moment, The Blithesome Miss revealed to him that this female... this beautiful, empowered and primed female was his to cherish. And she always had been.

"Sahl Amorsa," He whispered. He watched his Mihrisa look at him with a slight frown, the Olden Words no doubt confusing to her.

But they were true; She was his chosen Sahl Amorsa, the one The Blithesome Miss had created for him and sent right into his room that day, many moons ago. She had saved him then and she would save him forever more.

Rising from the bed, the Dralan slowly walked up to his timid female and watched her peak up at him through her lashes. He had never known beauty like hers. Beauty was unmeasurable by any criteria, but in his eyes she was the definition of it. She held all things that he desired before he knew what they were and she gave them to him in the simplest form of just breathing.

Her aliveness ached his heart and completed his soul. How he had not let himself realize this sooner, he didn't know. Maybe he had feared the day he would have to let her go and had blocked those forbidden thoughts from his mind.

But now there was no letting her go.

Kneeling down in front of his Mihrisa, he let out a broken sound and wrapped his arms around her. He heard her gasp of shock when she witnessed her Dralan kneel before her in the way a male never did unless he had fallen in battle. The Dralan closed his eyes and started whispering an ancient prayer to The Blithesome Miss against her skin, a prayer of thankfulness and gratitude for bringing her to him; his female, his Sahl Amorsa, his Dralaq. Tonight, he would celebrate not his own birth, but hers.

"Amorsa tua, mey Sahl Amorsa Leyla," He pressed his lips tenderly to her pure body and saw the goosebumps spread in response to his touch. "Amorsa tua, my darling Leyla."

"D-Dohmenic..."

He rose to his feet when his Amorsa started shaking in his arms, smelling the scent that was exuding from his very soul. It was a scent only known to the destined mates, a scent more hypnotic and blissful than any other known to vampires - and it was only her who could smell it.