Author's Note

Hi guys❤️ Yup, it's me, the author who disappeared, haha (seriously I'm sorry)

I know a lot of you have been asking and waiting for another Dralan chapter, and to those who's been keeping up with me on my wall, you'll know what's up. But to those who don't, I'm writing this message❤️

For the past almost YEAR (since February) I've been dealing with a chronic dizziness that seems to have no soothing remedies. At first we thought it was ear crystals, then something called Menierés disease, then we thought it was the inner ear organ that was out of balance, and then for a very small moment we thought maybe it could be a benign tumor. After months of exams and tests and one scary MR scan, we concluded it was none of the above, but had to be caused by one simple thing; stress.

So to you guys who don't know, I have a couple of diagnoses, but the main one is that I suffer from chronic anxiety. It causes me to obviously have a lot of naturally occurring stress in my life even just by the smallest provocations, but lately I've been going through some tough transitions in life that's caused me to have a little more stress than usual (okay maybe more than a little).

And I guess my body's reaction was to make my head spin around constantly and cause almost daily dizzy spells and just constant dizziness in general.

So guys. It's not that I haven't felt like I didn't want to write, it was that this year I was going on a hiatus to focus on these things that I knew were going to change in my life, but I didn't expect this dizziness to happen. When it did, it became nearly impossible for me to do the things I was meant to do, which of course only gave me more stress and caused me to go into a bad loop. Writing has been the last thing on my mind understandably, and to this moment, I really can't say when I'll be back.

To be honest, before I went on my break I was finding it hard to find motivation to write, not only on Dralan, but on some other upcoming projects. I used to use writing as an escape, but now it's like there's no more escaping the real world for me. And maybe that's why it's been so hard to write, even without the dizziness.

So to those asking what will happen to Dralan, I will of course leave it up and HOPE that one day I can continue and finish it. I really want to, but I also want to enjoy it and not feel like it's the end of the world if I don't. I just hate letting you guys down❤️ It's honestly the worst part about writing online; Being afraid of running cold in a book and leaving the dedicated readers to suffer from the lack of an ending.

But as is my mantra in real life, I'm staying positive and hoping that one day I can finish it!❤️ And if I don't, well at least they all got to fuck😂 Okay, but like imagine if they hadn't and I'd left it there. Right? That would've been waaaaay worse.

So now you know what's been up and why I've been missing in action. I miss you guys so much and I can't believe how much you guys still support this story. I mean, I just... like... JUST TAKE MY HEART SQUEEZE IT ASDFGHASDGHDK

Okay, I'm calm.

Thank you guys so much for everything❤️ Hopefully I'll see you all in the new year. ❤️❤️❤️

Merry upcoming Christmas and holidays, and a happy new year❤️🙌 I love you all!

Yours truly,
Karin xoxo 💗