Seventeen

Phlague

It was incredible. For a race being so weak, naïve and simpleminded, females were still standing together in solidarity, even when it did them no good. Even when they could save themselves, they would rather die than betray one of their own.

Idiosyncratic, he thought to himself as he watched the three females chained to his wall. Each of them naked and stripped of their clothes and dignity. Their bodies were dirty and soiled, skinny and bony. After about two weeks of being chained to that wall without blood, they started to look unhealthy. Yet they still didn't beg yet.

It was all an experiment. He wanted to watch how females could betray one another over the thing they all craved the most in this world; blood.

- Starve them for two weeks, that was all it would take. Today was the day he'd give them an option.

"So," He said in a calm, slithering voice. "Which one of you will it be? Who wants to get fed?"

None of them spoke. It made a nasty smirk curl to his lips. They wanted to starve some more? By all means, they could go right on ahead. It wouldn't change the fact that he was still going to make them beg. At some point, all females begged.

And what would they beg for?

His cock.

Yes. That was the experiment. The three females who were chained to his wall were all chained in each their strategic position; one facing front, one facing back and one facing front, but on her knees.

They represented his three moods; front, back and mouth.

The single rule to his experiment was easy; the first one to beg him to fuck him would get fed - right after he fucked them of course, and he made no promises of how long it would take. His stamina was quite something. Pure blood did that to you. The females would beg him, but only one would get fed per week. And then he'd wait another week to ask them the same question.

Basically, it was all about who could withstand the thirst. In the end, for blood, vampires would do everything. Thirsting to death was the most horrible way to die and since females were the weakest race to walk the land... it was only a matter of time until they would be begging him, fighting each other for him to fuck them. Get his blood. Sate their thirst.

Only a matter of time.

"If nobody wants to speak up..." He calmly continued in a voice just above a whisper, "You will all wait another week to get another opportunity."

He smirked when he saw the females painstakingly look at each other. They were watching the youngest one in particularly. She was but fourteen and she was the one facing with her back to him. She was probably the one thirsting the most, but if she was to speak up... her young, little (and probably virgin) ass would be his to do with as he pleased.

And there were a lot of things that pleased him when it came to the ass. She would suffer for hours before she finally got her reward.

And knowing that, the other females didn't tell him to take her, even if he could tell they wanted her to feed the most. Stupid females, protecting their youngs. Their instincts made them weak. Well... weaker. As if that was even possible.

"Alright," He said and stood up from his bed. "You missed your chance. Enjoy another long week of starvation."

The females all whimpered - the youngest one even began sobbing - but he did not care. It only made him smirk grimly. He had a feeling next week one of them would cave. He sincerely hoped it would be the youngest one. He had been craving to get inside that snug little female since his males brought her to him. It would be a shame if she died, but then again, another one would just take her place. His experiment had to go on, after all. Eventually, one would crack.