Forty-Eight

[Okay, a quick explanation here before you read the chapter: when a woman in our world gets her period, it's a sign the egg didn't get fertilized, so the body expels it out 😂 In this world, when a female bleeds, it's a sign their womb is ready to receive a child, aka; it's their 'fertile period' (literally) Okay, now you may read on! 😂]

Dohmenic

He woke up to the sweetest scent he had ever inhaled. It filled his nostrils and had him breathing in loudly, groaning when its sweet allure made his body and loins come alive. What in the name of the Sweet Miss was that?

Lifting his head and turning towards his Mihrisa, he saw she was still fast asleep, clutching onto a pillow. She laid peacefully on her stomach, but there was a crease between her brows. She murmured something in her sleep and stirred ever so slightly.

And just as she did, that's when it hit him.

Like running headfirst into a wall, the scent nearly paralyzed him, yet drove him mad at the same time. Springing up from the bed, he rolled away from her, his fangs elongating in his mouth with a feral hiss.

Sweet Miss, this wasn't happening.

Kneeling on the floor like a lion, feeling the sweet scent still stuck in his nostrils, his skin vibrated and his started cock throbbing with need between his thighs. His breath turned erratic as he tried to restrain himself—keep himself in check as the truth settled within him.

- His female had started ovulating.

The scent of her fertility was driving every instinct inside him to their breaking point. Never had he smelled something so sweet, something so tempting... so rightfully his.

Females only bled once every sixth months, but when they did, the males around them grew crazy. It was the female nature's way of telling the males they were ready to bear their youngs, their wombs primed for fertilization. But, if a male had bonded or mated with that female, the urge and need to lay with her became almost unstoppable.

And right now, to the Dralan who in this moment smelled his pure Mihrisa excrete her call to him, mixing with the scent of her pure blood and the fact that he hadn't laid with a female in months... it was about as torturous as it possibly got.

Hissing, every hair on his body stood tall as her scent continued to tease his nose. He heard his female stir on the bed when his sounds disturbed her sleep. The energy inside him made the furniture clank and the walls rumble, and finally it woke her up. He sensed her slowly sit up, searching around to see what was happening.

"Dohmenic...?" Her hesitant, but oh-so sweet and pure voice was another hit to his groin. Gritting his teeth, he clenched his fists against the floor and forced himself to stay where he was.

"Leyla..." Everything inside him wanted to mount her and fill her with his seeds. The pure mental image of watching her grow round with his youngs was enough to have him groaning lowly, earnestly on the floor. How he wished that was an opportunity...

"I don't feel well..." His female murmured, shifting around on the bed, kicking off her covers. It was then he heard her feminine gasp as she realized as well what was happening to her. "Sweet Miss!"

The ruffle of the sheets had stirred the air and had sent another wave his way. Growling and going rigid, he fought against his muscles that tightened and flexed, ready to spring. To jump her. To fucking pin her to the bed and fuck her senseless, spilling inside her virgin temple till she was full with his offspring.