chapter three

I walked through aunt Sammy's door as I tried to composed myself, calming down I walked into the living room "you girls are back early what's wrong did something happen?" She questioned with concern pulling us both into a hug.

"They we're at the bar" I replied blankly as she pulled us to sit on the couch "did they talk to you?" Her eyes pleading with a shocked expression because now even she realised it wasn't just words not if we're like this, no this really was fucking real!

"Not at first, non of us recognised each other till he rang me and we all realised" I confessed "oh girls" she said pulling us into another hug.

"Tell you what why don't you two go put on your PJs and we'll eat cookie dough and watch films on Netflix" she suggested as me and Laney chuckled it's always a go two when were fucked up.

"That sounds awesome" we agreed before aunt Sammy went to the front door.

"What are you doing?" Laney asked as we both looked at her in confusion "locking the door just incase those dumb asses try to come home tonight especially since I don't think you girls are ready yet" she cleared to us as we nodded before heading to the stairs.

Laney heading to our bedroom we shared here whilst I went to the bathroom to take off my make up but my phone rang and in anger I answered.

"What do you want?" I said in frustration

"Ashley please we need to talk" Ryder pleaded.

"Tomorrow, now fuck off" I said angered then there was rustling and muffled voices.

"Ash it's Blake where are you?" He asked concerned his tone, seriously after everything he's concerned!

"And why the fuck do you care?" I nearly yelled as the bathroom door opened and there stood Laney and aunt Sammy as I put the speaker on placing my mobile on the unit.

"Ash you know I don't like it when you swear" he said in his brotherly tone.

"And I give a fuck why?" I chuckled darkly he's really getting on my god damn last nerve.

He sighed in frustration "please where are you?"

"Sweetheart come on" aunt Sammy gestured before I nodded and hung up.

*

Blake and Ryder had smirks on their faces once they heard aunt Sammy's voice "their hiding at the crazy ladies house then" Blake laughed.

"Hey that woman may be crazy but she's like my mother dude" Ryder said before lightly punching Blake.

"So what we gonna do then?"

*

After we finished getting changed we we're downstairs plopped on the sofa with cookie dough and Netflix as promised.

"I wonder why after everything they came back" Laney wondered allowed as I glanced at her taking a spoon into the pot "I want to know why they left in the first place" I returned before taking a mouth full as our attention turned to the staircase.

"Miranda's out cold" aunt Sammy said walking in to sit with us as we laughed.

"Do you think they'll come here?" Laney asked with her head rested on my shoulder "probably I mean growing up Ryder basically lived with us" she replied honestly.

"He loves you, you know that you were the mother he never had" I said as we all smiled remembering the boys before they left then we turned our attention to the TV.

"So ladies what you wanna watch?" Aunt Sammy asked.

"How about that new film sisters" I suggested so that's where we started then went on to watching the Golden girls even though the show was old we always watched them growing up so for old time sake we put them on again well except this time we we're getting drunk in the process.