Triskelion

For some odd reason, Coulson has transferred me back to the Triskelion by myself. He and the team have been tracking Centipede relentlessly lately, and I haven't been much help. It was kind of disappointing, but you can't argue with Coulson.

Basically, my job here is pretty simple: File mission reports and stay out of the way. It's also very boring and driving me crazy.

Today feels different, though. Today feels exciting. I walk through the main door only to find the opposite. Every face is solemn. "Fury's dead." I hear passed around in whispers and clap my hand over my mouth to keep from crying out in shock.

After a few minutes, someone gathers us up and delivers the news. "Yes, Director Fury is dead. I know this is quite a shock, but we must keep going. We have another problem. As of last night, Captain Steve Rodgers is a fugitive. I want all of our resources devoted to finding him." The man says. "Every traffic camera goes through is monitor." He adds, pointing to the giant screen behind him.

This doesn't make sense. Captain America? A fugitive? What kind of sick joke is this? And Fury, dead? I refuse to believe it. I can't.

After about an hour, someone finds a location. It's a mall near us, in a small tech store. The commander quickly dispatches the STRIKE team. I sneak off to try and call the Bus.

Skye quickly answers her phone. "Rose, hey." She says. "What's up?" 

"Have you heard any news from here?" I ask.

"None other than that Fury's dead." Skye replies.

"And that Captain America is now SHIELD's most wanted." I add. I hear a little gasp, barely audible. "They're saying he was involved in Fury's death."

"Do you believe it?" Skye asks.

"No," I reply. "Which is why I need your help."

"Anything, what do you need?" Skye offers.

I take a deep breath. "I need you to help me scramble anything that might help track Cap."