Master

"Try and single out one person at a time. Focus on them, focus on the action you want them to perform." My guide, Fiona says. I pick out someone across the courtyard. "What should I have her do?" I ask. Fiona shrugs. "Your pick."

I decide on something simple. It's fairly easy to convince someone to do a small town ask, but something bigger takes a bit more convincing. You're thirsty. I tell her. Go get a drink. He girl walks off. She'll never even know I was in her head.

"Now, focus on me, and what I'm thinking. Go through my brain, and tell me what I had for breakfast this morning." Fiona says. She's trying to work on my mind reading abilities, which are a little easier to use.

I focus on her thoughts, trying to direct them towards her memories. Fiona's thinking about her schoolwork that's due next week. It's a report on Newton's Law. I ignore her thoughts, and turn to her memories. Within no time, I've located her memory of breakfast. I leave her mind with some suggestions for her report as well.

"Orange juice and cereal." I say. It's easy enough. I've been able to master everything quickly. On my off time, I've been testing the limits of my powers, and found I can use them to locate people. I've found where the SHIELD team is staying. It shouldn't be too long until I make it there. Besides, any convincing I might need to do is easy.

Not much longer. I tell myself. You don't have to deal with this torture for much longer.