Chapter One//Nicknames

~•???'s POV•~

I've been watching over this village for some time now~. And boy, what have I discovered? Apparently the lord is engaged to her guard now. Hmm, they do make a lovely couple. Though, they won't be like that for long. Hehe! That lover~boy will soon be mine! Nyahaha~!

~•Aphmau's POV•~

I'd had been exactly one week since Laurance had proposed to me. And it felt like it was so long ago, however, it wasn't if you think about it. The days have been long and boring with nothing happening. Mine and Laurance's wedding would have to be put on hold for now. Things just have been hectic. Not for me, for my guards. They've been searching for Zane for a while and couldn't find him. I hope he's not planning anything else. For me, I've just been hanging around at home...with nothing to do...at all...all I do now is sit back and wait for something to happen.

Anyway, just a small catch up. Laurance is moving in today. Though, right now he's out searching for Zane along with my other guards. They've been out for a day now. I assume they haven't found anything. I wonder now...will my life be "calm" now? Without interruptions and people trying to kill me? I feel like if that was my new life, I wouldn't like it very much. To be honest, anything horrible that's happened to me has just been bringing me and Laurance closer together. Our first kiss happened while I was in the Nether becoming a Shadow Knight. It's true. So...I want more action in my life. Without anything like that going on in my life, I feel like I have to purpose.

Knock, knock

There was a knock at my door. I walked over to it and found Katelyn.

"Hey, Katelyn! What are you doing here so early in the morning?"

"Good morning, Aphmau. I just wanted to let you know that the guys are back. You should see them."

"Okay, I will. Oh, did they find anything?"

"Don't ask me, I just saw them at the gates and came to tell you. You should ask them yourself."

"If that's the case, then I'll go now. Thanks for telling me, Katelyn."

"Any time."

I approached the gates and found my guards, Dante, Laurance, Garroth, and Aaron.

"Hey," I smiled up at Laurance. "Did you guys find anything?"

"No, we didn't. We searched O'khasis and he wasn't there either. We either think he's hiding somewhere, or not in the region anymore. We're sorry, Aph."

"Aww." I said. I got on my tip-toes and kissed his cheek. "You don't need to apologize about anything, honey-pop." He chuckled.

"Tootsie-Roll."

"Muffin-cake."

"Snicker-doodle."

"You guys make me sick. Really?" Asked Garroth. Me and Laurance laughed.

"I'm not really feeling the romantic nicknames too..." I glanced back at Laurance, "Sugar-Buns."

"Tasty-lips." We broke into laughter again. (THIS IS SO CRINGY! *dies*)

"I'm gonna be sick..." And Garroth walked off.

"Hehe..."

"I love you," Laurance paused, "Rosey-Cheeks."

"Cinnamon-bun." And he kissed me and I kissed him back. <3

~•~•~•~
Yay! What do you think of the first chapter? It may not seem like much for now, but it will get better. *wink* *wonk* Hope you enjoyed!

~Kitty
~•~•~•~