Chapter Six//Decisions To Make

Small Warning: This chapter is "That one chapter" i was talking about in the intro. Don't worry, there isn't anything BAD in it! But still...eh...maybe i just have a dirty mind 😂. Hope you enjoy though and read at your own risk!!! 😊

~•Laurance's POV•~

Me and Aph walked back to the house. I watched as the sun went down and the sky turned dark. And the whole way back Aphmau was silent and she walked fast. I wondered what was going on with her. As soon as we got there, Aphmau asked if Zoey could watch Levin and Malachi for a little bit. And she told Levin something about a stork. Oh no. I wonder what that could mean...

Aphmau and I walked into her room and she took a deep breath.

"Laurance...we need to talk." What? What could we possibly need to talk about?

"About Michi? Please don't tell me you're jealous-"

"No, n-not that...u-umm...n-never mind."

She raced over to the bed and snuggled up in the covers. I got in the right side of the bed giving her a weird look. She turned the opposite side from me.

"Aph, are you okay? You're acting strange..." She mumbled something I couldn't hear. "Huh?

"Its nothing..." She repeated louder.

"Something's on your mind..."

"U-Um..." She turned to me and opened her mouth to say something but it didn't come out.

"D-Do you need something? Just tell me and I'll get it."

"I want a baby..." (Clannad reference!)

"Huh? But you have Levin and Malachi-"

"T-They...w-want...a sister."

"R-Really!? Th-That's why you're acting strange...huh?" She nodded.

"A-And I've kinda always wanted a little girl too..." We blushed and I remembered something.

"A-Aphmau?"

"Hm?"

"Remember when Levin was stolen by Sasha and we went to find him...and that night when we camped out I had said something like "Its okay, maybe you'll have another kid and love it just as much" or something...do you remember?"

"Y-Yes."

"And after that...you said "Maybe that will happen". I've always thought of those words thinking of what that could mean...y-you meant you wanted a little girl, huh...."

"Y-Y-Yes...I-I did...kind of mean that...heh. I meant...I wanted my own kid...like one that wasn't adopted."

"I-I've always wanted the same thing." I blurted out. My face turned red.

"You too?"

"K-Kinda..."

"W-Well...that's....good to hear..." She blushed harder "I-I mean- I just- h-heh...I-I don't know...I'm just... I don't even know w-what I'm saying right now...I-I'm just flustered...and dumb."

"You're not dumb, you're beautiful." I placed a hand on her cheek and kissed her passionately. She kissed me back.

"S-So are we gonna do this or just make out all night." I chuckled and she giggled with her face turning redder than I had ever seen it before.

"L-Let's..."

See what I meant when I recommended you be 13? 😂 Oh my Irene that was awkward so write...umm...screw my dirty mind! Ugh! If you're confused...just go with it...I am NOT explaining the Birds and the Bees to you. 😂 Anyway...uhh...don't report by saying it should be a mature story because I technically didn't write anything dirty. So uh...yeah...hope you enjoyed 😁

~Kitty