Chapter Two//A Spy

Don't ask why I added that video up there. I just...love it...and the song is good...I don't care if I don't ship Aarmau, I love it ♥ Hope you enjoy.

~Kitty

~•Aphmau's POV•~

The village has been improving. The plaza has been expanded and so has the village. New people have came into the village. We even have a giant Yaggrasil tree. We also have our own Irene statue! The gates have improved and we even have guard towers now. And yet the wedding is sill on hold. And we still haven't found Zane yet. And i also have had this strange feeling for quite a while now. The feeling of being watched. I hope its nothing.

Right now I'm up by the Irene statue. I go there a lot to think now. Gah, and there's that feeling again! I swear someone's watching...

There was a sound of a twig that snapped. Someone was watching. I stood toward where i heard the noise.

"Who's there!? Show yourself!" No one responded. "Someone's there, I'm not dumb!" Yet again, no one responded. I groaned. It was probably just a dear. I had my sword in my hand just in case and got back to what i was doing.

I heard footsteps walking up to me from behind. I took a deep breath and held my sword, ready to attack whoever was there at the right moment. Just as i felt the person was right behind me, i stood up, turned around, pinned them to the ground, and held a sword to their face.

"Nya~! I knew that wouldn't work!"

It was a meif'wa with long messy purple hair and bright green eyes.

"Who are you!?" She laughed at me and stared with mischievous eyes.

"Like I'm gonna say! Look pretty lord, keep your paws off man. I don't care if your his feoncè, do. Not. Touch. Him. Or I'll make you. Got it? ~Nya!"

"Are you threatening me!? I'm the lord if you didn't know already! And you're about to go to jail! You cant stop me there!" She just laughed again.

"But I'm ready gone." Then she drank about half of a potion and purple smoke appeared. I coughed and when the smoke cleared, she was gone.

"What!?"

Sorry for the short chapter, i'll make another one this week to make up for it ♥
~Kitty