Chapter Eight//Different

This a song that I just recently fell in love with! I love it so much! Anyway I hope you enjoy!

~Kitty

~•Aphmau's POV•~

I walked around Phoenix Drop EARLY that morning. I did not get ANY sleep AT ALL last night. I tried hard but I couldn't. So i left the house early to walk around. I also just did the first thing that came to mind. Recently I had torn a dress that Cadenza had made for me so I wanted to see if she could fix it for me. I loved that dress.

I couldn't stop thinking about what happened last night. And I'm sure everyone that's looked at me today has seen my cheeks all pink. I couldn't help it! Who wouldn't be blushing after....Okay I need to stop thinking about that.

Anyway! Cadenza! I'm sure she's awake by now.

I knocked on her door multiple times. She answered it with a smile.

"Morning, Lord Aphmau! What can I do for you?" I smiled and held up the torn dress.

"Hey Cadenza! I was wondering if you could--" Suddenly, a blast of nausea hit me. I felt like I was gonna throw up. I dropped the dress and held my stomach.

"Aphmau? Are you feeling okay?" She stepped closer.

"N-No...I...I feel...sick..." I groaned from the pain.

"Awe, why don't you come inside to lie down? I'll give you water and let you rest for a while." She opened the door for me and I stepped inside.

"Cadenza...Bathroom!"

"Oh, right this way!" She showed me the bathroom and I puked.

What could this mean?

Wait...I know...

Oh Irene...

Am I....

I'm pregnant, aren't I?

Welp. I hate my dirty mind. Pfft. Um um um..............

Well anyway, sorry for the dinky chapter. I felt like I should've ended it there.

Baaiiii!!!

~Kitty