Chapter Four//Remember?

~•Laurance's POV•~

My eyes opened. The last thing i remembered was everything going black. The area in which I had woken was cold. However, there was a warmth next to me. Before i could think strait, i snuggled up close to it thinking it was Aphmau. They snuggled back. Definitely Aphmau. Until they said something that would never come out of Aphmau's mouth.

"Wakey, wakey, Lover-Boy~"

NOPE! NOT APHMAU! MICHI! DEFINITELY MICHI! I quickly moved to the opposite side of the bed in panic.

"M-MICHI!? WHAT AM I DOING HERE!?"

"You fell for my little trick! Nya~! But the real reason was so I could speak with you alone."

"You know I don't love you! And I never will!" She got closer and put a hand on my chin making me look down at her.

"But I love you~ Nya~! And I will make you love me! Even if it means to have a little bloodshed~"

"You're gonna kill people until I say I love you!? Pfft, I'll be lying if I ever say that I love you. And I won't let that happen either." She slanted her head and pouted.

"Do you really want your beloved fiancé to die? Nyahaha~!" (Lol, Papyrus)

"I just told you! I wont let that happen!"

"Nya~! There's gonna be some consequences soon~. Watch out lover-boy, you wont be able to save for fiancé when I get my hands on her~! Nyahahaha~!" As she laughed manically, I clenched my fist and swung it at her face causing her to faint. I growled and picked her up to bring her back to Phoenix Drop. And there I would lock her up so she wont get anywhere close to my Aphmau.

My beloved fiancé

What is with all these short chaptets!? Pfft, I'm sorry about that. Ill try to make the next one longer. No promises though! Anyway, hope you enjoyed!

~Kitty