Chapter Ten//Escaped

Pretty soon, it was became pretty obvious that I was pregnant. *Sigh* Why does this just feel so...so...weird!? I don't get it...

Anyway, today I was heading to the guard station to see if Michi could feed us any more information. But when I came inside, all I found in her cell was nothing. She had escaped.

I immediately set out for my guards to tell them about our run-away meif'wa. I gathered them all to the guard station and we all sat at the table to have a meeting. Everyone included was Garroth, Aaron, Laurance, Katelyn, and Dante.

"Okay guys, so we need to come up with something. Michi had escaped our prison somehow. And she probably went strait to tell her boss about this. Which is most likely Zane. Zane probably went Michi out as a spy to look over us and get information from us. Now if she's telling him the information she's gathered, this can be...bad. Very bad." I announced.

"What do you suggest we do?" Asked Garroth.

"Hmm," I thought, "Any ideas?"

"We could, ya know, have an alliance? So we can have allies?" Dante suggested.

"Hm, nice idea, Dante! Then it's settled: we need an alliance. And if we have an alliance, we need a name for it."

"Hmmm." We all thought.

"The Aphmau Alliance? Hmm...no..." Said Katelyn.

"The Ru'Aun Alliance? Or well...nah, not all of Ru'Aun will be apart of it..." Said Garroth.

"How about the Phoenix Alliance?" Suggest Laurance. I smiled and snapped my fingers.

"Perfect! The Phoenix Alliance! Where villages throughout Ru'Aun are brought together through friendship, loyalty, and harmony!" I paused, "That...didn't sound as cheesy in my head." I giggled. "Thanks, Laur."

"Alright. So how about we set out soon to different villages to get them apart of the alliance. Since it's a little late an' all." Dante suggested. He brought up a good point.

"You're right. Then we set out tomorrow. Then the Phoenix Alliance shall rise!"