Chapter 6

Thanks to all my lovely friends and readers for your precious votes and comments. It makes my day whenever I see someone voting, reading your comments always make me feel better. (Hugs)

My friend  chestha7 is a new member here on wattpad, she just joined today. :) So, friends, let's give her a warm welcome. She had started a story, do check it out, the prologue is very emotional, just what I like. ;)

So, here's chap 6...

Elli's resolution to say a thanks and a sorry to none other than the Oliver went completely out the window when the next day before leaving for office she turned up at his door and found out... 

"Okay, baby. Call me, huh." 

...And found out Oliver saying a very steamy bye to a girl who seemed to have had the best sleepover of her life. 

Elli's stomach dropped, feeling sick in the inside she was about to make a U-turn and leave unnoticed, but luck was clearly not on her side that day.

"Hey, Elli girl!" Oliver's cheery tone called her out.

Feeling a bit angry but not in the mood of raising an argument with Oliver, she ran off.

Oliver stood stunned looking at Elli storming off like her ass was on fire. 

"This woman has the weirdest mental fits." He murmured to himself with a shrug.

Right at that moment, Shavanah, the neighborhood old lady was walking her dog Ross who was in the midst of doing it's daily business. Shavanah tucked her wiry gray hair behind her ear and narrowed her eyes on Oliver when she noticed he was muttering something on the porch. 

"You." The old lady called out in a scratchy tone. 

Oliver looked up to find Savanah staring at him, he looked downwards and saw what Ross had been doing. Oliver scrunched his nose up in disgust. 

"Do I need to call the mental hospital and book an appointment for you?" Shavanah asked shifting Ross's leash from one skeleton like hand to the other. 

"Why?" Oliver asked back defensively while placing a fist on his hip. "Don't you have anything worthwhile to do other than butting in my life all day?"

Shavanah narrowed her eyes. "Watch your tone boy..."

"Or?" Oliver sneered playfully. 

"Or I will rub your nose on what Ross's been discarding over here." Shavanah smirked seeing Oliver huff in annoyance.

"Your dog's taking a poop in my property, lady." Oliver pointed out thinking that Shavanah would finally get the hint and leave him alone.

But people in the suburb didn't just was weary of Shavanah without a reason. Indignantly she raised her chin. "So, what are you going to do, do the same in my property to get back at Ross?"