Chapter 11

Hello, everyone! Here is the much awaited chapter. We'll see things through Elli's eyes, for now. Oliver will have his chance too, but I've a feeling that you guys will be pissed off on him for some time, and that's why... to save him from all the flying whatever you'll throw his way, I'll have him have a say in matters later.

Thanks to all you wonderful people for voting on this story, whenever I see someone voting... I can not explain how happy I feel. And reading your comments to any of my works, I look forward to it whole day. THANK YOU! 

About the cover below, I'm in the mood of reminiscing. It's so very close to my heart. I hope you feel the same while reading this chapter.
It's simultaneous to the Epilogue of the series's 1st book - You're Still The One.

And also, don't forget to check out the youtube song attached, which of course belongs to it's respective owner.

Now let's dive in to the chappy. Happy reading!  

"You just stepped on my foot." Oliver hissed. He didn't know what to say, and he wouldn't tell what he knew.

For a long while, Elli stared at Oliver's chiseled face. She was absolutely surprised at the turn of events and at the fact that how this man she had realized her feelings for could change his moods along with the entire atmosphere in just a matter of a moment.

She hated him for slaughtering with such brutality what she thought had been a very romantic moment between them. She loathed him at that moment for depriving her of listening to his rhythmic heart beats and breaking the hypnotic bliss she was in throughout the whole time they'd been dancing.

Oliver was about to walk past her and out the dance floor, but he should have known better than to escape after the sleazy stunt that he had just pulled.

There was no easy way out of Elli's clutch.

"Where do you think you're going?" Elli grabbed his elbow. She had to yank him around hard to face her while ignoring the fact how hard his forearm felt when her hand slid down and off him. For the sake of this war she kept her face blank.

"I'm done dancing," Oliver answered with slight irritation. "I don't feel like loosing my big toe when you step on it in the pretense of... waltzing."

"I did not step on your foot." Elli said slowly and she said it dangerously. She couldn't understand why he was lying, but she had a dim feeling in the back of her head that it was - the Oliver's version of running away.

"You did, Elli," Oliver repeated the accusation looking elsewhere, where a girl in a golden 'f*** me' cocktail dress gave him the 'f*** me now' look.

Red haze of anger crossed through her eyes as she witnessed the golden slut and his eyes lock meaningfully.

Raising a hand and then the other, Elli smoothed down Oliver's suit lapels, in the process of bringing his attention back towards her just as she prefered at the moment.