WEREWOLF 101 AND BLOODY BUSES

SOTC: just like fire~ Pink.

5

"I'm a werewolf"

Tori stared at Scott with a blank expression, her Mind twisting in emotions. A werewolf?

"A what?!" Tori asked, chuckling. "That's funny" she spoke. When she saw Scotts serious expression, Tori's smile faded.

"No, Tori. It's not funny" Scott said, eyes glowing a vibrant yellow. "It's real"

When Tori saw Scotts eyes change into the vibrant yellow they glow, she slowly started backing up, bumping into a locker, stopping her from going farther.

"I don't want you to be scared of me" Scott spoke, coming closer.

Tori couldn't handle it, she bolted out of the boys locker room. Small, salty tears falling from her eyes. Her feet carried her to the lacrosse field, through the crowd, over the dewy grass, and into the arms that she felt most safe in. Jackson. She didn't care that he was talking to coach, or that the was sweaty. Tori hugged him, her runny mascara falling on his jersey.

"Woah" Jackson spoke, hugging her back tightly. "What's wrong"

"Just take me home"

+++++++++

Tori opened her locker, pulling the blue door open. Her locker made her want to rip the hair out of her head. And, why? You might ask, is it dirty?

Actually Tori's locker was simple. It had her books in it, her purse, and a little mirror. It's the photos that made her want to do such a violent thing to herself.

The picture of her, Scott, and Stiles. They had lied to her, about something huge and impossible. She couldn't trust them anymore.

At first, she thought her decision was too huge. How could she not trust her best friends? But, they didn't trust her. And, she has other friends.

"Tori" a voice spoke behind her. She tensed up, slowly putting her last book in her arms. Stiles. "Can we talk-"

Tori turned around, her books clutched to her test. "You wanna talk to something, you can talk to the back of my head, as I'm walking away from you" Tori hissed, turning on her heals.

Stiles grabbed her wrist softly, stopping her. "Tori-"

She yanked her wrist back. "Stay away from me. Both of you" Tori sped-walked towards the main entrance of the school, pushing the blue, heavy doors open, revealing the outside atmosphere.

Tori's eyes landed on the bus near the entrance of the school. The bus was covered in blood, Agents, FBI, news reports, and police surrounding the scene, taking pictures of the damage.

She gasped, looking over at Scott and stiles who also stood by the bus. Tori couldn't help but think it was Scott who did this.

The werewolf killed someone.

+++++++++

Tori looked at herself in the girls bathroom mirror, breathing deeply with her hands on the side's of the sink. After seeing the bus, she felt sick. Her best friend could of done that-a werewolf.