BOTTLES OF JACK, COOKIES AND CLOSET KISSES

SOTC: The river~ Blues Saraceno

13

"Where are we going?" Scott questioned his buzz cut friend, the two of them entering a-more welcoming-part of beacon hills woods.

"You'll see"

"Cause we really shouldn't be out hear. My mom is in a constant state of freakout- from what happened at the school" Scott pressed, looking around the woods.

"Well your mom isn't the sheriff, okay? There's no comparison, Trust me"

"Can you at least tell me what we're doing out here?"

"Yes. When your best friend gets dumped--"

"I didn't get dumped" Scott cut off "we're taking a break"

"Alright, well, when your best friend gets told by his girlfriend that there talking a break" stiles stopped walking, pulling an alcohol bottle out of his jacket. "You get your best friend drunk."

+++++++++

Stiles placed the half empty bottle of jack on the cold stone, throwing his body down so he was flat. he, was highly drunk.

He puffed out air, adjusting his head on a rock "dude, you know, she's just one- one girl. You know, there are so many--there are so many other girls in the sea"

"Fish in the sea" Scott told his intoxicated friend.

"Fish?" Stiles asked "why you talking about fish? I'm taking about girls" he sighed, his breath coming out like smoke "I love girls. I love 'em. I love- especially ones with soft brown hair, chocolate brown eyes, 5'6-"

"Like Tori?" Scott sighed.

"Yeah, exactly. Hey, how did you know I was talking about- about, what was I talking about?" Stiles chuckled, looking up at the stars. When Scott didn't join his laughing, he sighed.

"Hey, you're not happy. Take a drink" stiles sat up a little, holding the bottle for Scott.

"I don't want anymore" stiles flopped back down, head on the rock.

"You're not drunk?"

"I'm not anything"

"Hey, maybe it like- maybe it's like not needing your inhaler anymore, you know. Maybe you can't get drunk, as a wolf. Am I drunk?" Stiles breathed.

"You're wasted" stiles cheered, throwing his fist in the air, for a fist bump, getting nothing in return. He huffed, bringing it down.

"Come on, dude, I know it feels bad. I know it hurts. I know. Well, I don't know. But I know this. As mush as being broken up hurts, being alone is way worse" Scott looked down at stiles, who started chuckling. "That didn't make any sense. I need a drink"

Stiles hand reached to grab the bottle of liquid, but quickly retracted as another large hand grabbed it.

"Well, well, well," the boys looked up to see two older men, one bigger and taller than the other. "Look at the two little bitches getting their drink one."