JACKSON AND YELLOW EYES

SOTC: Close~ Nick Jonas and Tove Lo

4

Tori sat on the cold metal of the beacon hills high bleachers, Melissa McCall beside her. Both girls were clad in winter gear, hats, mittens, and coats. It was the night of the first beacon hills lacrosse game. And both girls were ready.

Jackson sat on the players benches of the field, putting is arm equipment on slowly.m

"Hows your shoulder?" Coach asked, sliding beside Jackson.

"It's fine" Jackson spoke, returning to his gear.

"You feel any pain?" Again, coach asked.

"No"

"What if I gave it a big ol' punch? Would you-- would you feel any pain then?"coach asked, putting his fist out for emphasis.

"Maybe" Jackson said.

"Listen, just go out there. Just give it your best. If you feel any pain, just"

"Keep playing?"

"That's my boy"

The whistle blew, which made Jackson stand up. He looked up at the stands, seeing his sister smiling at him. Tori gave a big grin, thumbs up in the air. She mouthed 'good luck', they air around her going foggy from her warm breath.

Jackson chuckled, mouthing back 'thank you'

+++++++++

The ref blew the whistle. The game has started. Automatically, Jackson had body checked Scott, getting the ball for himself. Jackson had scored a goal with the ball, making the crowd stand up, people cheering.

Tori slowly stood up, clapping slowly. Don't get her wrong, she was extremely happy that her brother scored a goal. But, to score that goal she body checked on of her best friends, possibly injuring him.

"That's it Jackson" coach shouted "get fired up, fired up"

Tori glanced at Allison and Tori, who were with Chris Argent on the bleacher over. She watched as Lydia screamed in happiness-that her boyfriend scored the first goal-and hugged Allison. Lydia made Allison help her hold up a homemade sign, smiling happily.

We love you Jackson

"Really" Melissa sighed/scoffed, looking over at the sign the strawberry blond held.

"I know right" Tori huffed "I'm his sister and I didn't even think of making a sign" Tori smiled, putting the emphasis on the word, making.

Tori saw Scott glare at the sign Lydia happened to be holding, with Allison. Scott became angry, eyes shining a bright yellow. Tori saw this action, and swallowed her warmer spit. She just saw Scotts eyes turn yellow.

the beacon hills boys huddled up, ex-clouding Scott. Nobody on the fields or stands could h at what they group of 5 popular boys were saying, but Scott did. And it made him angry.

"Don't pass to McCall" is what Jackson had spoke. Danny tried to protest, being the nice guy he is, but Jackson cut him off again. "Don't pass to McCall" and so, they didn't.