SWIMMING WITH ALLISON AND FINDING HER NECKLACE

SOTC: dangerously~ Charlie puth

15

"This is going to be impossible, you know" Scott sighed, holding open the school doors of their high school.

What's impossible? Well, last night, the alpha approached Mr.Harris- their chemistry teacher, in a calmer state, asking about some note Laura Hale had written. Harris claimed he knew nothing, and the alpha got angry. Derek showed up and saved Harris. Just as the cops showed up, causing the alpha to run away.

Derek fled from the school, trying not to get caught by the police department or the Argent's. He was picked up by Scott and stiles, who were driving his car, and the three of them left the scene. Derek showed the boys a picture of a necklace, Scott sighing as realization hit him. It Was a picture of Allison Argent's necklace. The one Kate argent gave to her.

And all of that was just the text message Tori got a 3am. There's lots more to that story.

"Just ask her if you can barrow it?" Stiles asked, readjusting the bag of lacrosse equipment on his shoulder.

"How?"

"It's easy! Just say, 'hey, Allison, can I borrow your necklace to see if there's anything on it or in it that can lead me to an alpha werewolf that I need to kill in order to get back together with you?'" Stiles spoke sarcastically, the three of slowly nearing their lockers.

"You're not helping" Tori hissed in the direction of stiles. He rose his hands in defence, shaking his head. "Why don't you just talk to her?" She breathed.

"She won't talk to me" Scott sighed in frustration. "What if she only takes it off in the shower or something?"

The three of them stopped at Tori's locker, she, opening the metal contraption and exchanged her books.

"That why you ease--" stiles spoke, but he quickly cut himself of as he noticed Scotts hazy look. "That's why you ease back into it, okay? Get back on the good side, remind her of the good times. And then you ask for the necklace." Stiles hit Scott in the chest as he noticed his little smile. "You're thinking about her in the shower aren't you?"

"Yeah." Scott smiled sheepishly.

"All right, stay focused, okay?" Stiles held Scotts shoulder and jumped slightly as Tori slammed her locker shut, standing beside the boys.

"Yeah just, get the necklace, get the alpha, you'll get your cure, and you get Allison. In that order." Tori grabbed stiles hand, making his mouth gobble like fish, and pulled him along. "Come on stiles, we have math"

+++++++++

After Jackson went for his checkup this morning for his three alpha marks, he had a hallucination of something painful and terrible involving a flower he had never heard of but known the name. Wolfsbane.

He quickly went to the nearest wifi spot with a computer, which happened to be Melissa McCalls hospital desktop, he had found out the things only three fellow teenagers know about. Werewolves.

Jackson walked through the halls, smug smile on his face. He nodded his head at some gawking female freshmen, making them giggle in excitement. But, of course, that wasn't his goal. He wanted to talk to Scott McCall.

He hit his fist against the locker next to Scotts, making him jump back in surprise. "I know what you are, McCall" Jackson spoke proudly.