ANCHORS AND DEAD DEREK?

SOTC: the night is still young~ Nicki M 

10

"It's her" Stiles breathed to Scott, themselves and Tori exiting there Econ classroom.

"What do you mean?" Scott wondered.

"It's Allison" Tori spoke, Stiles nodding his head in agreement.

"Remember what you told us about the night of the full moon? You were thinking about her right? About protecting her."

"Okay" Scott hummed, motioning for Stiles to continue.

"Remember the night of the first lacrosse game?" Stiles questioned "You said you could hear her voice out on the field"

"Yeah I did" Scott agreed.

"Well, that's what brought you back so you could score. And then after the game, in the locker room, you didn't kill her. At least not like you were trying to kill me" Stiles sighed "she brings you back, is what I'm saying."

"No, no, no but it's not always true, because literally every time I'm with her, or touching her-"

"No, that's not the same." Stiles spoke, cutting Scott off. "When your doing that, you're just another hormonal teenager thinking about sex, you know?" Scott grinned, staring down the halls, his actions catching Stiles attention "you're thinking about sex right know, aren't you?"

Scott laughed, "yeah. sorry"

"It's fine. Look, back in the classroom, when she was holding your hand, that was different, okay?"

"Scotty she doesn't make you weak" Tori said "she gives you control. Like an anchor"

"You mean because I love her?" Scott asked, not realizing what came out of his mouth.

"Yeah, exactly" Stiles agreed, not catching on either. Both Tori and Scotts eyes went wide, the two of them looking at each other for the first time in forever. "Did I just say that?" Scott breathed.

"Yes, you love her" Tori smiled-a real one.

"I love her" Scott agreed.

"That's great" Stiles spoke, pulling them out of there conversation "now moving on-"

"No, no really. I think I'm totally in love with her" Scott Smiled. 

"And that's beautiful. Now before you go off and write a sonnet, can we figure this out please? Because you obviously can't be around her all the time."

"Yeah, sorry. What do I do?" Scott asked Stiles.

"I don't know. Yet" Stiles started jumping around slightly, thinking things over in his brain. Scott saw this, and sighed.

"Oh no. You're getting an idea, aren't you?"

"Yeah" grinned Stiles. 

"Is it gunna get me in trouble?" Questioned Scott, even though he already knew the answer.

"Maybe" yes.