STILES DOES CARE

SOTC: R U Crazy~ Connor Maynard

8

"Now, Hoosiers is not only the best basketball movie ever. It is the best sports movie ever made" Jackson explained to the strawberry blonde driving and his brunette sister in the back, pulling up to the movie store.

"No" Lydia and Tori spoke together, making Jackson sighed.

"It's got Gene Hackman and Dennis Hopper." Jackson protests.

"No" together, again, the girls spoke.

"Tori and Lydia, I swear to god you're gonna like it"

"No"

"I am not watching the notebook again" Jackson shouted. Lydia smirked at Tori from the review mirror, a mehscevouis glint to her green eyes.

+++++++++

"Can somebody help me find the notebook" spoke Jackson aloud, in the movie store.

No sound was being heard around the shop, phones ringing occasionally, but no replies to Jackson's request. "Hello?" shouted the boy. "Is anybody working here?" Jackson strained his ears, listening. As no sound was heard he breathed in sharply. "You've gotta be kidding me"

Jackson walked forward, looking down the isles on his way. No notebook. He stopped in his tracks as he saw something sticking out at the end of the action isle.

Are those shoes? He wondered.

The boy walked forward slowly, approaching the objects. Jackson turned the corner of which the feet were in. There lied a man, throat slashed- dead. He backed up, quickly, knocking over the ladder, knocking over the lights that were previously being fixed by the man. The buildings lights flickered before shutting of completely.

Tori and Lydia, who sat in the car, were completely oblivious to the situation. Tori sat, headphones in eyes closed as some old Michael Jackson music blasted through the tiny speakers. Lydia sat in the front, taking selfies. Eyes to fixed on herself rather than the flickering lights.

Jackson started to breath heavily, hearing a growl made the situation worse. The boy slowly turned. Seeing a large shaped figure with glowing red eyes was enough to make him hide in the horror section of the movies. Once hidden behind the shelf, he slowly rounded his head, looking around the corner. Still breathing deeply, may I had, he has saw the creature sprint past him. He quickly jerked his head back behind the shelf. The monster ran past a shelf, making movies fall beside Jackson.

The shelves containing the movies quickly started falling. You know dominoes? Yeah, we're you push one down and the rest follow. That's exactly what was happening to the rows of shelves Jackson was in.

He quickly scrambled out of his lane, but it was to late. The shelf fell on his legs, pinning him to the ground. Jackson tried pulling himself out, it was no use. The 50ish pound shelve was not bugging.

Jackson quickly became still as he felt the monsters presence over him. Tiny claws pulled down the collar of his jacket slightly, but just enough to revel the imprint of Derek's claws just a day earlier. The beast fled off Jackson, leaving him trapped.