BEST FRIEND'S

SOTC: war of hearts~ Ruelle

14

Tori sat on her living room couch, red popcorn bowl clasped in her hands. Her pyjama pants reached her ankles, sweater over tank top. Danny sat beside her, ice pack to his bandaged nose.

The breakfast club played on the tv, Tori extremely into the movie, I mean, for the 37th time she's watched it, yes, she counts. Danny on the other hand, sat in pain, his head leaning on the couch pillow.

He groaned as the nerves twitched in his nose. Tori Scoffed, throwing popcorn at him.
"Stop groaning, Dan Dan, Jackson out getting you a new helmet, and the pain killer will kick in soon."

"That's not the problem" he whined, clutching his ice pack closer.

"Then what is?"

"I'm not comfy"

"Come here" Tori moved the popcorn beside her, smoothing out the blanket across her lap. "Lay your head here"

Danny wasted no time moving positions, lying his head in her lap.

+++++++++

"I brought you some water" stiles spoke. Scott looked up from his position, watching stiles pour the liquid from the bottle into a white dog bowl, with the words, Scott, imprinted on the side.

Stiles placed the bowl in front of Scott, walking away from him. "I'm gunna kill you!" Scott screamed, throwing the full bowl of water at stiles back. Stiles spun around, angry.

"You kissed her, Scott, okay? You kissed Tori. That's,like, the one girl that I've ever--" stiles stop, taking a breath "you know, the past three hours, I've been thinking, it's probably just the full moon, you know, he doesn't even know what he's doing, and tomorrow, he'll be back to normal. He probably won't remember what a complete dumbass he's been. A son of a bitch, a freaking unbelievable peice of crap friend."

"she kissed me" Scott spoke.

"What?"

"She kissed me." Scott smirked. Stiles walked out of the room, leaning against the wall beside it. "She would have done a lot more, too. You should have seen the way she had her hands all over me, she would of done anything I wanted" stiles slid down the wall, tears in his eyes. "Anything!"

++++++

"Stiles please let me out. It's the full moon I swear. You know I wouldn't do any of this on purpose. Please stiles let me out, it's starting to hurt"

Stiles sighed, fiddling with his fingers. He can't let him out.

"It's not like the first time. It's the full moon. It's Allison breaking up with me. I know, that's it's not just taking a break. She broke up with mr. And it's killing me. I fell completely hopeless. Just, please, let me out."

"I can't"

The moon, full, shown threw Scotts window, slowly making its way to Scott. He struggled, screaming to break the hand cuffs. He threw his head back, yelling, his fangs popped out, eyes shining.

Stiles covered his ears, puffing out his guilty air.

++++++

"Scott kissed me" Tori spoke in her living room. Danny instantly shot up from his lying position, turning to face his friend. "He what?!"

"He pressed his lips to mine and moved them" she chuckled.

"Did you kiss back, or, umm, like it?"

"No" Tori sighed "I hated it, it was not the way I wanted to have my first kiss, I wanted to have it with someone I like. Like as in, romantically."

"So stiles?" Danny asked. Tori turned her head so fast , she was sure she got whip lash.

"Stiles?"

"Yeah, you like him, right?"

"Well I mean, I don't know, he's my best friend and-"

"Romantically, do you like Stilinski?"

Tori looked at her coral chipped nails, humming. Did she like stiles? They have been best friends since preschool, and they have always been there for each other. She remembers in kindergarten where she kissed his cheek. Tori came in crying because she had put her tooth under her pillow and the next morning it was gone. She told stiles, who rubbed her back, soothingly. When she was done sobbing, stiles gave her a dandelion, into which she kissed his cheek.

But, does she like him. This past year, has been different between them, more cleché movie/tv show things happening between them. Tori took in a deep breath and smiled.

Tori likes clichè.

Tori thinks she likes Stiles.

+++++++++

Stiles continued to hold his hands to his ears, blocking out he sounds of Scotts painful screams.  He listened to the muffled frustration with Tears in his eyes, until it all stopped.

"Scott are you okay?" When he got no reply, he stood up, respecting his words. He pushed open the closed door, eyes widened when he looked to were Scott was.

The handcuffs sat, bloody, and on the floor, a trail of blood leaning to the window.

+++++++++

Stiles frantically knocked on the Whittemore household door, waiting for someone to open it. He ran his clamy hand threw his buzz cut, just as the large door opened.

Tori stood at the door, covering her mouth as she yawned. "Stiles, what are you-" her words were cut off as stiles pulled her into a hug. He held her, tightly. Not letting go. She was safe.

Tori hugged back with the same amount of force, she didn't have a reason too, but she did. And nether of them were letting go anytime soon.