PETER HALE

SOTC: high~ sivik

20

Allison drove her car down the rainy, wet roads if beacon hills. Memories of what her aunts just showed her flashing threw her head.

She remembered how Kate electrocuted him-Derek screaming in pain as lights flashed into his big green eyes.

"What are you doing to him? Is that going to kill him"

"Oh come on kiddo. Don't get all ethical on me now." Kate smirked, turning up the voltage of electricity higher.

"What is he?" Allison asked, looking over Derek unusual features.

"Shapeshifter, Lycan. Werewolf" Kate chuckled. "To me he's just another dumb animal"

Allison continued driving-she didn't know where-but, she drove. Her Aunte Kate thought her so much more, told her things about werewolves-something she didn't believe existed-that Allison didn't want to know.

Fangs-werewolves use them for the tearing and rending of flesh.

At least, that's what her Aunte say's.

There's three of them. Another beta besides Derek and an alpha. Alphas the pack leader. Bigger, nastier. And her Aunte wants to find it. And Kate needs her help.

+++++++++

"call it again" Scott spoke, popping up from the side of his bed. Stiles sighed, rubbing the side of his head.

"It's not here" he spoke, leaning against the chair her sat in more. "Okay, so you lost your phone. Why don't you just get a new one?"

"I can't offered a new one" Scott cried, moving his body to look under his bed. "And I can't do this alone. We have to find Derek"

"Well A, you're not alone, you have me" Stiles said as he watched Scott walk over to his dresser. "And B, didn't you say Derek walked into gunfire? Sounds pretty dead"

"Argent's plan was to use him to use him to get the alpha, they're not gunna kill him" Scott spoke, scanning over his bathroom for his phone.

"All right, so just let them do what there planning, you know? They use Derek to get Peter. Problem solved"

"Not if peters going after Allison to find Derek!" Scott shouted, leaving his bathroom. "I can't protect her on my own. Which either means we find Derek first-just help me!" Scott whined, scurrying of somewhere else to look.

"You know, you probably just lost it when you were fighting. You remember that?" Stiles snickered in annoyance. "When he was trying to kill you, after you interrupted him trying to kill Jackson? Are you starting to see a pattern of violent behaviour here?"

"He wasn't going to kill anyone" Scott spoke slowly, his voice low. "And I'm not letting him die" Stiles rolled his eyes.

"Could you at least think about letting him die? For me?" Stiles whined. Scott ignored him though-letting his attention turning to tires coming to a stop in his driveway. "What?" Stiles asked.

"My mom just got home from work" Scott listened to his Melissa's conversation-well, it was some sided as she left a message of her phone. She was calling Peter-leaving a message to reschedule dinner.