KISSES

SOTC: youth~ Daughter

21

"This is really nice" Melissa gushed to her son, smoothing down the suit that sat on his bed. "How did you offered a-" Melissa stopped herself as she opened the jacket, revealing a hole that's been duct taped over. "-oh"

"It's not gunna work is it?" Scott asked from the bathroom, fixing his tie that sat around his neck.

"No, no, no. It's fine" she smiled picking up the jacket. "No one will notice. No one legally blind"

"I heard that" Scott shouted, looking at his mom through the mirror.

"Okay, well, you just come her and we can try it." Scott walked over to his mum, letting her put the jacket over his white button down top. "See?" Melissa smiled, fixing Scotts collar. "I actually think this is going to work"

"Really?"

"Turn" she stated. Scott held his arms out, turning to show the back of him. "And no" Melissa spoke, looking at the hole in Scotts pants.

+++++++++

Tori looked at her freshly done hair in the mirror, smiling small at herself. Her brown locks all brought to one side, curled as it fell over her shoulder. Her makeup was simple-gold eyeshadow covering her eyelids and clear lipgloss coating her lips.

Her dress hugged her body nicely, as it was strapless it showed of her shoulders, as it was short, it showed of her legs. She looked beautiful. Only, she just saw her normal self, she didn't think she looked pretty-at all.

+++++++++

Stiles and Tori pulled into the school parking lot, of course, in stiles blue keep that smelled a little bit like coconut and seven up, but, neither of them could notice.

Stiles hoped out of his side of the jeep as they came to a stop, he immediately jogging over to Tori's side to help her out of the jeep. She stepped out of the vehicle, dusting of her dress. "Thank you, stiles" she smiled, fiddling with pulling her top up.

"There you guys are" Tori smiled as Jackson and Allison approached them, only one smiling. "You look amazing Allison"

"Thank you." She smiled. "As do you"

"Whatever you say" she huffed. Jackson pulled Allison along, they two entering the busy school.

"I think you look beautiful" Stiles smiled. "And, I should of told you earlier, but, I was really nervous and distracted on how beautiful you look and I mean you look-"

"Stiles" Tori smiled. "Thank you"

+++++++++

Tori and Stiles sat at one of the empty tables of the large gym, the music loud in Tori's ears, making it hard to hear anything. She watched as friends and couples danced, having fun. As, she was not.

"Do you wanna dance?" Stiles asked.

"Sure, Stiles, I'd love too" Tori grabbed stiles hand, pulling him out towards the dance floor. Stiles made sure she wasn't looking-she wasn't-but, he did a first pump, following her to the floor.

As the slow song started to play, it's soft melody filling the atmosphere, Tori wrapped her arms around Stiles neck, he wrapping his arms around Tori's waist.

"Thanks for asking me to dance" Tori spoke, looking up at him. "You didn't have to"

"I wanted to, though" he smiled. "I've always wanted to"

"What do you mean?" She asked, locking her hands behind his neck.

"My mom always used to tell me something" he started. "Everyone falls in love. And anytime she told me that, I'd block my ears and stick out my tongue. I never wanted to hear that, I'd always tell her I would never fall in love. When she was dying, she told me something different. She told me that she knew I had the biggest crush on you, and back than my life was over-because she knew." Tori chuckled softy, showing her bright smile. "And she told me something else. She said that I will fall in love, and when I do, I'll know it. This person that I will fall in love with will always be by my side. She told me that when I find her, never let her go. You might not feel it's right to tell her, or that you think it's just a stupid little crush" he swallowed thickly. "But, it's not a stupid little crush anymore Tori. It's love"